Baja Designs Kwik Jak Special for UTV Members

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
At only 4.5 lbs, the billet aluminum Kwik Jak™ is lightweight but performs like its heavy duty cousins. It is powered by standard 3/8-24 CO2 cartridges and can lift up to 2400 lbs. in just seconds. Its collapsed height adjusts from an easily stowable 12.5†up to 18.5†and it has a 6†stroke.
Multiple jack pad configurations allow the Kwik Jakâ„¢ to work on almost any vehicle. Another benefit of the jack it that it fits in a standard race car fire extinguisher mount for easy accessibility on tube frame vehicles. Kits are also available to adapt the jack to your on-board CO2 system or to use larger refillable CO2 canisters. We would like to offer it to any UTV member for $270.00 normally retails for $299.95. Also take advantage of our $5.00 flat rate shipping specail. If you would like to order a kwik jak feel free to call me at the shop Ext 122.

Attachments

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
You won't be disappointed! I've been carrying one since they came out and I love mine. If you don't believe me ask Wally from UTV Outfitters (Wally World) he got to see it in action when I got a flat at 3:00AM on our trip from Hesperia to Vegas 2 weeks ago.

It is a must for anyone into adventure driving.

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
I'm going to come right out now and tell you No Joey you can't get one or two but you can purchase them from me!!! Beat you to the punch MANG!!! :D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Damn Luis that rig has got all the bells and whistles:eek: I wouldnt mind having one of these......got any SEMA specials going:p

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
Damn Luis that rig has got all the bells and whistles:eek: I wouldnt mind having one of these......got any SEMA specials going:p

i use that rhino for pre-running so i like to be ready i also have spares axles , rack, extra bolts,oil and water mounted under the seat

sorry diego dont mean to hijack i need to post pictures of my BD light bar that you guys got me for my truck :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000