BE HERE 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST TOMORROW 1/22/14 - We Got Something FOR YA!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Some may not care or like this new Polaris. But hey it beats a new Press Release from Yamaha introducing a new color & decal package!

Its not for me, but I would not be surprised to see a few older quad riders make the switch from handle bars to a steering wheel & a cage. Or parents who were thinking about a quad for their kids might look at this instead.

Quad sales have tanked over the last several years. This is a good way for Polaris to try to fill that void. If this is a success I would not be in the least bit surprised if Polaris did not come out with a sportier version of the Ace. Im not thinking a single seat XP900, but maybe more along the lines of a 570 single seat version. Who knows what Polaris is thinking? But I do know they are already years ahead of what we are seeing today.

shifter16

Apr 9, 2012
really cool little rig. the drakart fits my bill alot better but this would be a great in between for the kids and still fun for friends. i could definantly c this leading towards something awesome!

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I would luv to drive one to see how it's performance compares to my 570. I would take it straight to the Miller Jeep Trail at Frazier park to give it a good test.:)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I drove past the Frazier Park turn off on my way to WORCS in Taft. It looks cool out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000