Kawasaki Big Bear, CA to Las Vegas, NV on a Kawasaki Teryx

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jcx7sRY0MNU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jcx7sRY0MNU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

In this week's Friday Feature, a group of moto-journalists set out from Big Bear, CA with a hefty goal. The group took on the task to ride the Kawasaki Teryx over 300 miles across desert trails in just two days and reach the bright lights of Las Vegas. Ride along for this ultimate adventure aboard the ultimate RUV, more than capable of taking on the harsh terrain and desolate landscape of the Mohave Desert.

Kawasaki Motors Corp.,U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, utility vehicles and recreation utility vehicles and commercial grade lawn care and landscaping equipment through a nationwide network of independent power sports and lawn and garden retailers. KMC and its affiliates employ nearly 3,300 people in the United States, with 400 of them located at KMC’s Irvine, California headquarters.

Kawasaki’s tagline, “Let the good times roll.â„¢â€, is recognized worldwide. The Kawasaki brand has become synonymous with powerful, stylish motorcycles for over four decades. Information about Kawasaki’s complete line of recreational products and Kawasaki affiliates can be found on the Internet at Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Jet Ski Watercraft, Utility Vehicles, Recreational Utility Vehicles.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Of course this awesome trip was guided by our good friend and UTVUnderground sponsor Wally Wallace of Americas Adventure Tours and Wally World Designs (Side x Side Outfitterz)

If anyone would like to get in touch with Wally in regards to guiding you or your group on an adventure in your UTV then please visit the above site for more information!

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
What an epic ride!!!

Wally definitely knows some of the best off-road trails and routes across the country. I can't wait to go on one of his adventures.

...I've already ridden the "tilt-a-Teryx" with him but would prefer a ride less prone to motion sickness. :eek:

:D

wallyworld

Sidexside Outfitterz / Wally World Designs - Offic
May 15, 2009
oakhills ,ca.
Hey Paul, your a real funny guy but you can ride codog any time
and thanks for fixin the race Teryx. Get the 4 seater ready for some
big adventures.

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
I see you Jon! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Let me know when you going to be around west Mi you got stop in the shop sometime and see what we got going on.

nickatclub

Dec 15, 2010
Do you organize it every year? And any outsiders is allowed? By looking at the pictures it just seems really rocking!! Hope we too get a chance.

Top Dog

Dec 15, 2010
Marietta, GA (Dirty South)
That's cool, I really want to do the TAT it is over 4000 miles one way. My plan is to trailer to Arkansas and ride all the way to the west coast then ship the cars back to GA. I have tons of friends that have done it on motorcycles and have said it is completely doable in my rzr. Just need to figure out the parts and tools to take, I plan on camping as much as possible on the trail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000