Polaris Bilstein XP1000 2 Shock Test

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Here is a quick video of the Bilstein's in action. I wanted to have a little different perspective than what I had seen in other videos, so I came up with a mount that would show not only the rear shock but also the terrain and front wheel. The one thing that really stands out is how reactive the Bilstein is. No banging off the tops or bucking through the whoops, the Bilstein is smooth, consistent and maintains contact with the terrain. This is key to reducing the shock load on the entire drive train.

Bilstein simply revolutionized the sport of off road racing and has won more championships both on and off road than any other shock company. Bilstein's patented "Deflective Disc" technology has never been remotely matched for overall performance and will compete head to head with the best the industry has to offer for thousands less.
Bilstein only uses the highest quality materials to build their shocks and while others are still learning what works, Bilstein has it figured out.

[ame]http://youtu.be/OFx68Wxywi0[/ame]

Give us a call and we can go over why we feel the Bilstein is a superior shock for your XP.

Regards,

Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000