Polaris Bilsteins (Money back guarantee introductory offer) XP1000 2

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
How is the comparison between a Rzrs suspension working and a modified xp900 suspension going to show how great ANY companies shock is. I would think you would compare two like vehicles with different shocks. Comparing 2 different machines with different shocks is not apples to apples.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Only a few days left. Give us a call and we can fill you in on all the details 760-955-1409.

Of course any comparison would be like for like.

Regards,

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Money back offer good til the end of the month. Give us a call if you have any questions 760-955-1409.

Regards,

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Where will the bilstein trailer be parked at the next regional series race, or for any other race for that matter? They have no race support?

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Pretty sure they have had a presence at the LOORS in Cali, AZ. and Utah. Not sure what the point is, If your racing, your shock set up should be ready to go before you hit the track.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I've never seen them at any Lucas race, that was the point but I've always seen the Fox and WER race support trailer at all the races way back to the days of CORR. Things happen during practice and racing its nice to know you can get thing done at the track. By the way not everybody at the regional series has the time to test and tune shocks so it is huge to be able to adjust them over the weekend!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Would have to agree with Mr Parks here. Its not always going to come from a box and be dialed in. Track conditions can also change from event to event. Knowing that WER and FOX and the crew at Cognito Motorsports who rep Fox and do Revalving and Setup for Fox Shocks at the regionals brings added value to those brands. If Bilstein comes to these events even better

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Good to know, guess everyone does it different. Ran the full 8 race National series back in the day in our Rhino and not once did I have an issue with them. Never needed support, they just flat worked and never failed, even when we completely took out the driver side front suspension. Had to replace Arms, tie rods, spindle, axle etc., but bolted the Bilstein back up and ran it. Pretty much a testament to how tough the Bilstein is. Not sure where the hate comes from about Bilsteins, they basically revolutionized the sport of off road racing and all other companies exsit because of them.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Absolutely no hate for Bilstein. Have them on 2 of my trucks and they work great. Personally I have only seen them on one UTV ever. If they were around on rhinos before I got on the UTV scene then good for them. But as these machines have improved leaps and bounds so has the aftermarket for better shocks. If Bilstein is the answer guess we will see them on the track.

hardcharger81

Nov 30, 2014
Elk Grove CA
I'm researching shock options for my Maverick. Does Bilstein offer anything for the Can Am? I actually run them on my Dodge I have to say, they made a massive improvement so I'd be curios as to pricing and availability.

Thanks

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
I'm researching shock options for my Maverick. Does Bilstein offer anything for the Can Am? I actually run them on my Dodge I have to say, they made a massive improvement so I'd be curios as to pricing and availability.

Thanks
Thanks for the inquiry. We do not have a set up for the Maverick at this time. We have only completed the testing for the XP900 and XP1000. Though we know that there is a need out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000