So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Marketing For
Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: [email protected]
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ParamountMotorsports.com

"BLACK RHINO DRIVER CODY RAHDERS WINS ROUND 7 OF THE WORCS PRODUCTION 700 CLASS IN THE #816 RZR570"

08/14/12 El Cajon, CA – The team at Black Rhino congratulates all of the Black Rhino drivers for a great weekend in the WORCS Round 7 at Cahuilla Creek MX Park in Anza, CA. WORCS had made a schedule change to accommodate the racers pulling double duty at LOORRS that weekend.

CODY RAHDERS
One of the racers pulling double duty was Cody Rahders driving the UTVunderground/Cognito Motorsports/Polaris Industries #816. With 27 racers total entered in the combined Production 700/850 race Rahders lined up tied in points but leading the points chase by virtue of one more win than his competitor in second place. When the green flag flew for his line he pulled the hole shot. At the first big uphill he was briefly passed by second place but by the end of the first lap he was physically in 6th place overall and leading the Production 700 class by 5 seconds. As the race wore on Rahders continued to pick off cars from the 850 class and by lap two he moved into 5th place overall. By lap three he was in 4th and at the end of the 40 minute race he finished 1st overall in the Production 700 class and 3rd overall in the Production 700/850 classes combined. Rahders now leads the Championship Points’ chase in the Production 700 class by eight going into the final round.

BRYAN OSBORN

Another driver pulling double duty that weekend was Bryan Osborn racing in the Production 850 Class in the Black Rhino-Rigid Industries #854. On lap two Osborn suffered a tie rod malfunction but was able to re-enter the race and remain competitive. He finished 7th for the day putting him 13th in Championship Points.

JASON SHAW

Also racing in the Production 700 Class racing this weekend was Jason Shaw in the #356. Shaw ended the day with a 6th place finish putting him 8th in Championship Points. "Everything was perfect! I wouldn’t change a thing. I can’t thank my sponsors enough; Black Rhino and SFI Designs. Also AG Productions for building my roll cage. I also want to thank my crew chief Jacob Shaw, my uncle Jim Shaw for the car and my parents for all of their support. It’s the combined effort of everyone that allows me the opportunity to race and have fun."

GREG ROW

In the Production 1000 class was Greg Row in the #1. Row had a 6th place finish on the day and goes into the final round sitting 8th in Championship Points.
The final round of WORCS racing will take place September 5
th at Honolulu Hills in Taft, CA.

For more information about Black Rhino, please visit their website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's
EXTREME Side X Sides.

For more information about WORCS, please visit their website at www.worcsracing.com
For
Sponsorship Opportunities or drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at [email protected] .

For more information, please contact Papaian Enterprises, Marketing for Black Rhino at 951-805-1017 or email [email protected] .
Special thanks go out to Doug Rahders and to Papaian Enterprises, JDMfotos.com and Steven Bell for the photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000