Kawasaki BOBONTHIS RACING 1000CC Teryx

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Most of you know I have building a 1000CC teryx over the last year & we now finally have it running. I need to thank Chris from Benchmark for all hit hard work assembling & tuning this motor. It has a ton of torc. Hit 86 on my side street today & ran out of room or it would have done more. I would bet this car will do over a 100mph when i get the room to do it in. Its first race will be the WORCS race here in Phx this weekend if it doesn’t get rain out. We are expected to get 3 to 4" tonight & more on Friday.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
DAMN Bobby!! Your nuts! LOL I hope the motor holds up, it sounds like a real beast!!!

Can you give all of us a little insight as to what the motor is made up of piston and parts wise? Are you using the Muzzys Plenums and exhaust? If its a secret I understand of course!

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Most of you know I have building a 1000CC teryx over the last year & we now finally have it running. I need to thank Chris from Benchmark for all hit hard work assembling & tuning this motor. It has a ton of torc. Hit 86 on my side street today & ran out of room or it would have done more. I would bet this car will do over a 100mph when i get the room to do it in. Its first race will be the WORCS race here in Phx this weekend if it doesn’t get rain out. We are expected to get 3 to 4" tonight & more on Friday.
If that thing holds up it will kick the r1's ass ! I have faith in it ! (just go easy on the blue one)

BOBONTHIS

Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
DAMN Bobby!! Your nuts! LOL I hope the motor holds up, it sounds like a real beast!!!

Can you give all of us a little insight as to what the motor is made up of piston and parts wise? Are you using the Muzzys Plenums and exhaust? If its a secret I understand of course!
No secret in my house- Chris can tell you the cam size because I don’t know. But we are using J & E 94MM Comp 11 to 1 with a 7mil stroke. Web cams. Original muzzys. Muzzy just sent me a set of Pro's & I will put them on next week. The pro's are good for another 8HP from what we have. Still using the Red Line FI we had before. Rob Muzzy is building Billet cylinders for this motor as we speak & Crank Works is building a Billet crank. So when those items get done this motor should really hold up. We built this motor for desert racing but now that I have driven it I think I may just drag race it:D.

BOBONTHIS

Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
If that thing holds up it will kick the r1's ass ! I have faith in it ! (just go easy on the blue one)
I did't build this to bet the R1's Just GSXR'S:D You get that car back yet. The AZ short course is just around the corner. I'm ready to race you with my SR1.:cool:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
There is no raining out in desert racing. You raced Snowflake. Could you have already forgot?!

BOBONTHIS

Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
your right. I aways win when it rains:D I'll race rain or shin. I just hope WORCS does toooo.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
The WORCS race has been changed to the Lucas track (since the MX track floods so badly) - and they say they will run rain or shine - so the race WILL happen! Good luck to you guys!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
The WORCS race has been changed to the Lucas track (since the MX track floods so badly) - and they say they will run rain or shine - so the race WILL happen! Good luck to you guys!!

Thats fucking gay!:mad: if I wanted to race short course Ida went to the last whiplash race where only 9 people showed up and 4 were pilots!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000