BRC NATIONAL ACTION ALERT - IMMEDATE ACTION REQUESTED

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Bob.. when is this being voted on?..I just tried to call it's 6 back east and no one answered, so I will call tomorrow....Barbara

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Bob.. when is this being voted on?..I just tried to call it's 6 back east and no one answered, so I will call tomorrow....Barbara
Reid has promised to get it done prior to January 5th when the Lame Duck session ends and even told Congress they'd spend Christmas and through the 5th to get it done.

But, unless it happens by December 18th . . . Michelle Malkin Reid warns: We’ll stretch this lame-duck out until Jan. 5 if we have to; Update: Omnibus-a-palooza!

Here's a "Time Managment" link . . . Right Turn - Harry Reid has a time management problem

Here's a bunch of general links to all of the crap that is floating around . . .
Google

. . . and here's a link to all the "pork"!

Working Database of All Earmarks Included in the Omnibus Spending Bill - Right Now - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

TAKE ACTION PEOPLE!!!

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Reid has promised to get it done prior to January 5th when the Lame Duck session ends and even told Congress they'd spend Christmas and through the 5th to get it done.

But, unless it happens by December 18th . . . Michelle Malkin Reid warns: We’ll stretch this lame-duck out until Jan. 5 if we have to; Update: Omnibus-a-palooza!

Here's a "Time Managment" link . . . Right Turn - Harry Reid has a time management problem

Here's a bunch of general links to all of the crap that is floating around . . .
Google

. . . and here's a link to all the "pork"!

Working Database of All Earmarks Included in the Omnibus Spending Bill - Right Now - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

TAKE ACTION PEOPLE!!!
Thanks Bob....I will get this posted over on savetheriderdunes...Barbara

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Senator Johanns e-Update (excerpts)

December 17

I'm pleased that Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) last night pulled the plug on the $1.27 trillion spending bill. While this omnibus bill would fund the government, it was tainted with more than 6,000 special interest earmarks and more runaway spending. The Senate is instead expected to pass a bill to temporarily keep government agencies running. This bill could surface and the vote could be called at any moment, with less than 48 hours until a government shutdown if no action is taken. The new, more balanced Congress convenes in January and can thoughtfully debate a budget that cuts spending and pork-barrel waste.

The American people spoke loud and clear on November 2. They are crying for an open and transparent government, not one that tries to cram expensive and controversial measures through Congress with little debate and thought. I hope my colleagues will realize the importance of this transparency and rational thought and postpone their consideration until 2011.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000