All UTV's building a desert play race utv

desertrippa

Sep 28, 2014
just bought a two seater 1000 and i was wondering who builds the best cages and that i can kinda tell them what i want n its not just some cages they already have built and the same things for fuel cells i need one about 10 to 13 gallons

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
It's an open ended very subjective question. Every fabricator thinks they build the best cage. It's all about preference, functionality, and budget.
Magnum, utvinc, sdr, to name a few of the big ones. Do some of your own research and pick the one that you like and you can afford

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
Most of the "production" cages I've seen don't really look like they are race approved,(my assumption.) I'm very interested in a build like this so I hope someone chimes in with some good info.. I've been looking at the magnum offroad worcs cage http://magnumoffroad.mybigcommerce.com/rzr-xp-1000-worcs-legal-race-cage-magnum-offroad/ The site says that it can be race legal for BITD with some mods. It would be nice to have one with working doors for the whole hybrid approach.

ROGUE1

Jun 3, 2012
Apple Valley
I was in the same boat as you..called everyone listed above and either didnt like the design, price or both. I ended up @ fabwerx for a great price and designed my own cage. Thads # 818-438-0791 you can also search fabwerx on search bar. good luck!!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
X2 on Thad at Fabwerx. He builds lots of race cages for BITD and worcs.

He will build it how you want it and for a great price. Give him a call

He is on Instagram under Fabwerx. Lots of pictures of his builds.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Depending on what kind of racing you're wanting to do, a bolt on cage won't be legal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000