California OHVers need to act now!!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Attention, all California OHVers: The “transfer†(theft) of up to $31 million dollars of your OHV registration fees will have a devastating impact on destination recreation areas that are mostly in rural areas already hit hard by the current fiscal crisis.

There is one last chance to save these programs. The Governor has the ability to veto this proposed transfer from the OHV Trust Fund out of the final budget.

California's OHV community has the numbers to make this happen. Think about it, if every single OHV user in California contacted his office today, millions would call.

Tell your friends, family and any other OHV person you know to contact Governor Brown and urge him to line-item veto any budget proposals that would undermine California State Park’s Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Program.

Since there is the chance that emails may be deleted… calls and faxes are best (talking points are below.) Phone: (916) 445-2841 Be brief and polite. (The staff who answer the phone are not the people taking your money.)

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
if every single offroader called it wouldnt matter. but ill still call. brown is not for offroaders. hes a huge reason for the stealing of our money.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
That may be true. But it has to be tried and even though I don't live in California, I care about land access and do what I can for you all. We all have to take a concern in land access issues, we are seeing Johnson Valley and other areas threatened, and that movement is spreading across the entire US.
For too long, off-roaders have not made their concerns known, they refused to be vocal. Now it's biting us in the butts. We have to be active and stick together. We have to fight for what is ours... According to the USFS survey in 2005, in the western US, upwards of 20% of persons, age 16 and older, are involved in motorized off-roading. That is 1 in every 5 adults. Yet we are treated like we are a minority few... It is time we all comment on this and flood the politicians with our thoughts. Eventually they will figure out that we are a big constituent body.

Thank you for calling, it's vital, even if Brown is a sh*&head and carries thru with it. He'll still hear our voices and know that there is turmoil ahead for his enviro-nazism...

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Problem we have to set aside our union affiliations, Dumocrat, Progressive, or Liberal voting habits in Kalifornia and vote as a block like the NRA! I write all the time and I am sure I am on a number of lists ;), but until we wake up as a group or force we will be ignored! :mad:
Well said Papa Bear, thanks for saying so..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000