Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo FOX Shocks Tuning Guide!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I will say this right now. You can twist , turn , spin, pray, wish whatever you want to do and nothing will really change much if at all. LOL. we are testing and Valving some of those factory Fox wannabe shox from Can Am and there is really nothing in them. So my friend has done a bunch of mods and shims to the shocks and we might have them dialed in as we are testing them out this weekend at Glamis.. Typical factory crap. Bean counters cut corners and made them generic for the masses.

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
I will say this right now. You can twist , turn , spin, pray, wish whatever you want to do and nothing will really change much if at all. LOL. we are testing and Valving some of those factory Fox wannabe shox from Can Am and there is really nothing in them. So my friend has done a bunch of mods and shims to the shocks and we might have them dialed in as we are testing them out this weekend at Glamis.. Typical factory crap. Bean counters cut corners and made them generic for the masses.
So everyone else can work on the shocks and nothing will change much at all, but your friend can work on them and he can get them dialed in? LOL!

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000