Can any one help with transport?

urclever

Mar 20, 2010
San Jose- Norcal
Hey peeps I was wondering if anyone could help with transport of some paddles from bakersfield to the bay area or any where close. If any one has room in their truck on their way up this way. hit me up.

Reactions: 1 person

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
i am local to bakersfield and one day next week im going to manteca to pick up my toyhauler. Im leaving tomorrow for the weekend to utah but you can pm me here for contact info and your availability to meet in manteca

Reactions: 1 person

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey peeps I was wondering if anyone could help with transport of some paddles from bakersfield to the bay area or any where close. If any one has room in their truck on their way up this way. hit me up.

Hey Tony!! How are you? We're loving that cage loads!

I see you're trying Dan's shipping and receiving procedure.. LOL!!!

Thanks again for all your help in getting that thing down here.

Sounds like you've already got a volunteer, rep points to Casey, ain't this place great!!! The best peeps on this site, bar none!!!

Dan...

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
i am local to bakersfield and one day next week im going to manteca to pick up my toyhauler. Im leaving tomorrow for the weekend to utah but you can pm me here for contact info and your availability to meet in manteca
Nice Im sure I can lead you to the tires:D

urclever

Mar 20, 2010
San Jose- Norcal
Hey Tony!! How are you? We're loving that cage loads!

I see you're trying Dan's shipping and receiving procedure.. LOL!!!

Thanks again for all your help in getting that thing down here.

Sounds like you've already got a volunteer, rep points to Casey, ain't this place great!!! The best peeps on this site, bar none!!!

Dan...

Dan- glad to hear that you and your family are loving the cage. I am doing well with my second child on the way. Business is well. Yeah I have used this method for shipping on the glamis forum before. That cage was super stout wish I could of kept it. hope to ride with you soon.

if anyone can help move these for me would help my number is 408-518-2152

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
If this was last week I could have gotten them to Sacramento for you. We had two guys in an academy for 9 weeks in ione but they graduate fri...

urclever

Mar 20, 2010
San Jose- Norcal
He seems to be one of your biggest distributors of a great product even though I drive a mega cab.

Rappy60guy- thanks for the hook up I appreciate the call and the assistance. Have a great day I just can't wait to run my new turbo set up with this wheel and tire set up.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
deal worked out see ya next week
when you going up north? Ill have donny drop those tires off at the shop:D

He seems to be one of your biggest distributors of a great product even though I drive a mega cab.

Rappy60guy- thanks for the hook up I appreciate the call and the assistance. Have a great day I just can't wait to run my new turbo set up with this wheel and tire set up.
Yea Nick moves alot of product! Eventually we will have great products for your mega cab also;) We recently did a leveling kit with Fox Performance series shocks on one.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000