cheap lo-jack for utv?

HighLifter Underground

High Lifter Employee
Nov 14, 2013
Shreveport, LA.
www.HighLifter.com
I posted this on another thread but thought it may also be helpful here...

I might suggest the RidersEye GPS. RidersEye allows you to instantly locate and control your power sport vehicle from any web-enabled computer, smart phone, or tablet. After logging in, owners can access location, direction, speed information, as well as unrivaled security and monitoring features including a fall-over sensor, starter disable/enable function, and SMS/e-mail security notifications. Owners can also be notified of unauthorized movement or towing of your power sport vehicle. In the unfortunate case of an actual theft, RidersEye becomes an indispensable tool for aiding police in a quick and effective recovery, minimizing the chances of crash damage or attempted disassembly.
Every RidersEye GPS location device is sealed in an advanced epoxy-based material making the unit waterproof and impervious to heat or vibrations. The device is simple to install and configure and is compact and discrete. Best of all, RidersEye draws 4MA so it doesn’t drain your battery.
Each RidersEye unit purchased includes 1 year of tracking (up to 1000 locates for 12 months from date of registration). After the first 12 months, owners will need to sign up for an updated contract for continued tracking directly through RidersEye. Once purchased, accounts can be activated within 24-48 hours.

- Simple to Install and configure
- Compact and discrete
- Only Draws 4MA (Does not drain your battery)
- Vibration Resistant and WATERPROOF
- Sealed in epoxy based casing
- Impervious to heat and harsh elements
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Towing/unauthorized movement or alerts
- SMS and email security alert notifications

NOTE: Subscription Renewal with Riders Eye is Required After First "FREE/INCLUDED" 12 Months of Service is Completed.

- Service renewal fee is $29.95 a year and comes with 500 locates.
- Customer can renew their subscription online when they log into their personal Rider's Eye account. If the customer wants to renew online they simply log in to their account and click "manage" and they will be given the option to renew.

socaljeff

Dec 2, 2013
Sorry to bump an older thread but I wanted to chime in with my opinion.
Last year I was a beta tester for Spot's (satellite messenger) new Trace "asset tracker". I was really impressed with the unit.

I do a lot of Adventure Riding on a BMW R1200GS Adventure so I've been using Spot's personal satellite tracker for years.

The trace works more like a lo-jack. You can stash pretty much anywhere on the vehicle and it will notify you via text or email anytime the vehicle is moved. You can control the amount of notifications via their website interface.

You can track the location with GPS so you can recover your vehicle ASAP.

It's small (roughly 2.5" X 2") and runs off of AAA bateries or you can hardwire it via USB plug but that is not water proof (waterproof line sold separately).

The unit is around 100 bucks and the annual service fee is another 100.

http://www.findmespot.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=38

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000