Chopped and lowered cage

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
Well guys I had my cage done about a year ago and now I've decided to chop and lower it. Here is a couple of pictures so far. And just for you Joey, I'm cuttin out the V bar and changing it to an A bar.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
Just get it done!!! LOL Get some full pics of the ride up when your done.....

doesnt look like you saved yourself much head room by the looks of that pic....you could be settin yourself up for a headache!!
I still gotta put in my UTV Crap lowered seat pans along with the 2" lower PRP Low Back seats. I thought ahead like you told me to....remember? You said " I'd leave about 2" just in case they pass a helmet law". I'll end up with about 3 1/2" above my head

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
good man!! I dont remmeber saying that but it does sound like some solid Joey D. advice!! LOL But yeah you def. need the head room, plus in a violent roll you are going to move around...you dont want to crack your dome on the thing built to protect it!!

SANDNURIZ

Kickin' Up Dust and Puttin SandNurIz - UTVUndergro
Jan 20, 2009
Bakersfield,Ca.
I still gotta put in my UTV Crap lowered seat pans along with the 2" lower PRP Low Back seats. I thought ahead like you told me to....remember? You said " I'd leave about 2" just in case they pass a helmet law". I'll end up with about 3 1/2" above my head
Helmet Law
They can try F#@% them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000