Cognito goes Racing! 2011 WORCS Round 7 Glen Helen

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

Glen Helen is rumored to be one of the roughest tracks for UTV racers in the WORCS series, congrats to all those who came out smelling like roses! 4 UTV's representing the Cognito Motorsports team challenged the field, of course sporting Cognito product!

In class 1:

Keenan Rogerson #418 started in Row 2 pulling the hole shot thanks to big power built by QUEEN RACING ENGINES. Suspended by Cognito shocks by Fox racing and a Cognito Factory replacement sway bar, Keenan unfortunately broke stock ball joints on the stock upper and lower control arms on the passenger side front which put him out of the race.

Andrew Berry #1806 finished a respectable 4th place after chasing DJ Noerr down and was hunting for room to pass. Noerr not looking to give up position got his rear bumper locked up with Andrew's front bumper which took a half of a minute to get untangled before they could proceed. If that time were not lost Andrew Berry should have been in good running for a podium finish of 3rd place sporting Cognito shocks by Fox racing as well as a Cognito factory replacement sway bar.

In class 3:

Jeremiah Staggs #76 sporting his Cognito long travel suspension system with Fox BOC shocks was off to a good start from the last row. On the first lap another racer who ended up off the track, suddenly came back onto the track and played bumper cars with Staggs front wheel which put him out of the race broken.

Larry Carraher #69 also sporting Cognito long travel suspension with Fox BOC shocks was charging the track in warrior fashion even with a broken rear cv joint. With the front tires bearing most of the abuse, Larry made it more than half way through the race until the front drive terrain had finally taken too much and Larry limped the car off the track.

Thanks to all racers supporting Cognito Motorsports, we are here to support you too! Let's get ready for round 8!

Photo By: Daniel Fernandez // U T V Underground

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
COGNITO RACE TEAM!
Good luck in Round 8 and that XP 900 is fast!

I may be at RD 8 shooting pictures with FATOGRAPHY see you guys then.

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
It was a great turn out that's for sure.
You guys definitely had a strong prescience there.
Helped Larry with some tuning of his shocks on Friday during practice.
Your guys suspension kit looks good.,
See you at round 8.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It was a great turn out that's for sure.
You guys definitely had a strong prescience there.
Helped Larry with some tuning of his shocks on Friday during practice.
Your guys suspension kit looks good.,
See you at round 8.
Thanks for helping Larry out Thad! I didnt get to make the last round due to the SSSS but I will be at 8 for sure! We'll see you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000