Yamaha Cognito Long Travel HUGE SALE!!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
That is a sweet deal on a great product!!!! Any specials on your Hummer H2 parts? I still have some bent parts on my lift from my accident last year.

Scott
send an email to [email protected]
we will get your parts list figured out and do the best we can on price!

lngwca

Jan 31, 2012
Jim thanks for getting back to me today!

P.S. I called Jim today to see if they still had that swinging deal on the kits.... they are all out :( How did i miss this deal? i am still trippin over here.... haha

if anybody changed their mind and wants to get rid of their kit, ill take it! :D

seriously though... i will....

RIVERBRAT

Feb 20, 2012
Lake Havasu City
Yep but it will be worth it!, you will have way stronger rear axles and fully adjustable shocks. I don't think any shocks have as many adjustments as the RC2's do, with the rebound. I know alot have the compression but not the rebound.. So save up!:)

FBT

FWIW buying the RC'2s is about 30% or more of the value of the kit, IMHO.
I bought the kit from Jim a couple of years ago with the 300m rears and the RC2s and the adjustable shocks make all the difference in the world. The kit is built super stout you won't have a problem with the arms, ever. Get the good shocks and dial it in to your style of riding.

My wife, 2 years later still thinks it was the best $ we ever spent on the machine. Somewhere back in this section is my ride report, if you are on the fence go read it...you won't be on the fence anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000