Common Ground by Jeff Knoll (PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'Fight For Your Rights' started by JoeyD23, Mar 5, 2013.

1. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

[​IMG]

This is without a doubt the most important piece UTVUnderground.com has ever posted on our site. Jeff Knoll poured countless hours into creating this document and I hope all of you can take the time to read, comment, and SHARE it amongst your friends and family.

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO READ

While fighting for Land Use may not seem like the coolest of things to read about or share, it is in fact as off-roaders the most important thing we can do to preserve our sport. UTVUnderground.com recognizes our responsibility in helping the individuals like Jeff and the organizations out there fighting on a daily basis so that we can enjoy the sport we all love. Most importantly they are preserving it for our children, and our children's children.

This stuff is getting serious. The government does not give a rats ass about off-roading. That means we have to not only unite but we have to also fight 10 times harder then anyone else out there so that we can not only make our voices hear but also respected.

Johnson Valley is only the first of what surely has been and will be many more attempts by the government to take our OHV lands. So stand up, and help strengthen the voice of the off road community!!!

Click the image below and donate!!

[​IMG]

2. Blue Coyote

Blue Coyote Member

Impressive write up Jeff. While not always said, the OHV community appreciates all you efforts.

3. VBosch02

VBosch02 Member

Very nice write up Jeff!

4. SXSPerformance.com

SXSPerformance.com Official UTVUnderground Sponsor

It's awesome to see all of the OHV groups unite for one goal. Jeff has gone leaps and bounds above the call of duty for this fight along with countless other individuals to make sure we have a place to ride.

5. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

BUMP - TT - PLEASE EVERYONE COMMENT ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP IT AT THE TOP!!!

Its now a STICKY!

6. VBosch02

VBosch02 Member

Up up and away!:D BUMP!

7. Rusty5150

Rusty5150 UTVUG PHOTOG

Its sad looking at the numbers. The thread about the New Rhino has 3539 views and a ton of link backs. This thread has 147 views. Everyone needs to remember new models dont matter if we have no place to use them. Please get behind this campaign to SAVE THE HAMMERS. Share this on your facebook, add it to your blogs, send it to your contact list, add it to your team websites.

Do your part to save our land.....

8. warlock

warlock Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved

Its not to far out in the future for Offroading in California that it will be a Memory. Something people will say they used to do. :eek:

9. Team Green

Team Green Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved

Excelent job Jeff! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts for all of us!

10. RuggedRadios

RuggedRadios Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor

All of us at rugged appreciate the efforts you put into that article Jeff. Land use directly effects our business and not to mention my own personal sanity :p

11. Jeff Knoll

Jeff Knoll Carrera Performance

Thanks Guys, This info is only good if you do three things.
    1.) Share it
    2.) participate in OHV Lobby days the first and last week of April Please see ORBA.BIZ for info.
    3.) Talk everyone you know into making the effort.

This document is being used in DC right now, and our Lobbyists need constituents to back them up.

We are winning people, in 20 years of this stuff this is the best I have seen so far. UNITY makes us strong.

12. 66cummins

66cummins moab junkie

Very good article, packed full of knowledge. I will be sure and pass it along.

13. Mike L

Mike L Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears

Movin on up!

14. granny

granny OG Ninjet

Thanks to all of you involved in your efforts to save Johnson Valley. The Marine take over would not just affect the Hammers but a way of life for many of the residents here. The off road people are who keep many of our local businesses going and without that income would go under! This area would become a ghost town!:(

15. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

Lets keep this at the top! Everyone - no matter where you live can help the cause. UNITE!

16. VBosch02

VBosch02 Member

keeping it up!

17. Jeff Knoll

Jeff Knoll Carrera Performance

18. VBosch02

VBosch02 Member

Bump it up! keep it on the top

19. kingck5

kingck5 Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved

BUMP TO THE TOP..

20. dkiewicz

dkiewicz Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia

Done. Let's see if I get a response from Mr. cook.

"Dear Mr. Cook,

I know you are a very busy man and appreciate any time you can make to discuss the current situation concerning the Johnson Valley Annex. I'm sure you are well aware of the current situation, so I won't belabor this correspondence with details. I would like to solicit you for 30 minutes of your time at your earliest convenience to hear this constituents input concerning the looming closure of 2/3 of the largest open off road recreation area in the United States. I will accommodate your schedule, so please feel free to pencil me in where appropriate. I live in Hesperia (92345) so I would prefer something close to my area or within ~40mi.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Dan Kiewicz jr"