Congrats to Jon Crowley WINNING VORRA Prarie City RD1

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Nice work Jon. Maybe we can keep you in mind as back up driver in our SR1 race Rhino for my son .... :D

Kenny

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Great way to come back and take a win home.The Monster Kawi and Powered by Muzzy finishing on the podium. Looks like you need to race the so cal GP's one day. Car looks good over the jumps.
Jon are you still running the 26" Pitbull Tires?

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Awsome run Big Dog JON!! Looks like the Monster/Muzzy Kawi is finishing them up.

mike995

Feb 27, 2011
I was there,it was awesome.Want to race really bad,but whatever I do to the Rhino would be a waste of time and money couldnt hang with these guys.R1 class would be awesome,thinking of looking into it....

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Good race, That Muzzy motor hauls butt!! Whats that thing do like 80 mph. I kept seeing that XP pop in and out of your rear view mirror, but you ate that thing up on the long straights.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Good race, That Muzzy motor hauls butt!! Whats that thing do like 80 mph. I kept seeing that XP pop in and out of your rear view mirror, but you ate that thing up on the long straights.
The guy in the rear view mirror is Dennis Jean in a XMF RZR. He has a Holz stage III and it is really fast. He got the holeshot on the RZR XP in the second moto.

My Teryx is a bit de-tuned for rock crawling (bored out throttle bodies instead of the billet 46mm ones). I may move back to the bigger setup now that KOH is over.

As far as classes go, the rules are evolving. Right now it is under 800cc and 801cc - 1000cc. But I would really like to see a sportsman class that is under 800cc with only bolt on performance goodies (exhaust, intake, CDI, cltuch). No pistons, valves, cylinders, head work, etc. Try to get more of the weekend warriors out to race without having to dump a bunch of money in it to compete.

One more short course race in April before heading to the desert for the summer. Check out Welcome to VORRA for more details.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
A sportsman class would be good. It was hard to run with you guys having a stock rzr. People should come check it out, it was a blast.

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
As far as classes go, the rules are evolving. Right now it is under 800cc and 801cc - 1000cc. But I would really like to see a sportsman class that is under 800cc with only bolt on performance goodies (exhaust, intake, CDI, cltuch). No pistons, valves, cylinders, head work, etc. Try to get more of the weekend warriors out to race without having to dump a bunch of money in it to compete.
I like the sound of that.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
Make it over 800! I need more company.:D

The only problem is that there is not alot out there over 800cc that have been proven. It seem only the under 800cc shows any reviews or news about. Running with you would be a good time, but I want to be able to finish also.

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
The only problem is that there is not alot out there over 800cc that have been proven. It seem only the under 800cc shows any reviews or news about. Running with you would be a good time, but I want to be able to finish also.
CHRIS,
I HAVE THE HOLZ STG3 KIT IN MY RZR AND THAT IS WHAT DENNIS HAS IN HIS. SINCE I DID I HAVE NOT HAD ANY MOTOR PROBLEMS. PRIOR TO THAT I HAD TRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING OUT THERE WITH MANY COMBINATIONS AND EVERYTHING BLEW UP. DENNIS RZR IS STG 3 WITH STOCK CRANK AND THAT THINK IS CRAZY FAST. I AM A HOLZ DEALER SO HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ONE.

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
JOHN, HERE IS THE VIDEO FROM MY CAR.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lAhbTEwlr8&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - VORRA PC1 HEAT 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7JgpbuaKfM&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - vorra pc1 heat race 2[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000