Congress has declared war on the environment

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
This is the kind of sensationalized eco babble we are fighting and a call-to-arms for Radical Environmental Groups, if we don't get with it we'll soon be eating this!!!

WARNING: BARF ALERT!!! DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER READING THIS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR STOMACH . . .

Congress has declared war on the environment
By Bruce Babbitt - 06/08/11 01:26 PM ET

Former Secretary of the Interior Bruce Babbitt delivered the following speech at the National Press Club on Wednesday.

“It is now more than ten years since I left public office. I am returning to the public stage today because I believe that this Congress, in its assaults on our environment, has embarked on the most radical course in our history. Congress, led by the House of Representatives, has declared war on our land, water and natural resources. And it is time for those of us who support our conservation tradition to raise our voices on behalf of the American people.

It is clear to me that the House of Representatives will not only block progress, but will continue to sustain an assault on our public lands and water. Therefore, it is imperative that President Obama take up the mantle of land and water conservation – something that he has not yet done in a significant way. President Obama and the Executive Branch are the best, and likely only, hope for meaningful progress on this critical issue.

So I am here today to call on the president to lead us in standing up to the radical agenda of the House of Representatives, and to replace their draconian agenda with a bold conservation vision.â€

If you think you can take the rest, more here . . . Congress has declared war on the environment - The Hill's Congress Blog

Having read the article above, if anyone thinks we can just sit back, sip a beer, wheel without worry and not engage in this fight, there is no hope for the future of our sport!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000