All UTV's COOLING FOR YOUR SR1/RACE UTV'S WITH ENGINE SWAP'S

CBR Performance

CBR Performance - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
CBR PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AWARE OF THE RACERS NEEDS, RESULTING IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR RACE-CLASS UTV RADIATOR KIT. THIS KIT IS ABLE TO HANDLE THOSE HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE-CLASS DEMANDS INCLUDING DESERT CLASSES, SR1 CLASS, SHORT COURSE, AND ALL OF YOUR STREET BIKE ENGINE SWAPED RIGS. THIS RADIATOR SETUP CAN HANDLE ANYTHING FROM A STOCK RHINO 660 TO THE HAYABUSA 1300. THIS RADIATOR FEATURES A 42mm CORE, 8mm FIN PITCH, SINGLE ROW, DUAL PASS OVEN BRAZED CORE. WHAT MAKES THIS RADIATOR KIT SO UNIQUE IS ITS REVOLUTIONARY INTEGRATED OIL COOLER, WHICH IS SETUP AS A HEAT EXCHANGER STYLE RESULTING IN MASSIVE COOLING CAPABILITIES IN THOSE HIGH DEMAND RACE CARS. CBR HAS BEEN SOLVING YOUR THERMAL HEATING PROBLEMS FOR YEARS. PUT THE PERFORMANCE BACK INTO YOUR RACE VEHICLE. DON’T LET THE HEAT SLOW YOU DOWN.

PART # CBR7061 DIMENSIONS: 22 ½â€x14 ½â€x2†THICKNESS WITH FANS: 6 ½â€

COOLANT FILLER: SMALL INLET/OUTLET: 1†FAN: (1) 12†SPAL CFM’S: 1630 CORESTYLE: 42mm DUAL PASS

APPLICATION: UNIVERSAL RACE SPEC.

UTVUNDERGROUND.COM SPECAIL PRICING: $699.99

GIVE US A CALL @ 951-245-2900 AND BE SURE TO TELL US YOU SAW THE ADD IN THE UNDERGROUND!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
My Ron Davis is almost the exact same size. It came with -16 an fittings instead of the push ons. The only thing different is the internal oil cooler...That would be kinda nice if I were running an external cooler. I agree the price seems a little up there but it is a nice piece!

CBR Performance

Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
it sure would be nice if you could keep the quality and lower the price....but in the custom and race world, you cant cut expenses. yes summit has great deals, but where do great deals come from?? little asian men. not bagging on anyone or anything but there is no comparison on the summit products to ours. the core technology, the fin pitches, tube designs, all the way down to the quality of the material they are using, there is a reason why they are cheap. if casey currie (#2 pro-lite champion) and not to mention over 70% of the off-road/racing community wanted a cheaper price, they would have a summit sticker on the side of his truck, not a CBR....just be carefull of whats out there guys, we have seen it time and time again when those overseas radiators and coolers crack and leak and there you are sitting on the side lines watching everone else zip buy...

brad

Jun 28, 2009
Gavilan Hills, Ca
Good luck getting Summit or Jegs (or anyone else for that matter) to open up the shop on a Sunday to deliver a radiator to you. Clint has the best customer service and builds the best cooling system products, end of story.

Reactions: 1 person

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Does Summit radiator come with a Spal fan?These are easily the best fans out there and are not cheap.(130.00 is the best price I have found)Plus a shroud,internal oil cooler and dual pass all adds up.My .02

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Does Summit radiator come with a Spal fan?These are easily the best fans out there and are not cheap.(130.00 is the best price I have found)Plus a shroud,internal oil cooler and dual pass all adds up.My .02
really, all but two fan blades fans between two New SPAL fans came off our friends 1450 truck at the last DRIVE race, they were mounted securely also.

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Something got in there.I have tried the cheaper fans on my 500 hp buggy and they wont keep it cool.
Maybe the summit radiator come with spals I dont know.Run what you want.

CBR Performance

Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
were not busting anyones balls over this, just saying that CBR PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS has some of the best cooling products out there, the closest comparison would be mr.ron D or C&R. like the others stated, we strive for our customers satisfaction and are here or there for the customers and the sport. you wont find any other company other than CBR out at the races or desert for tech support/repair. we go the extra mile everyday and its good to see that people appreciate it. thanks guys!! let me know if you have any questions. steve.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Something got in there.I have tried the cheaper fans on my 500 hp buggy and they wont keep it cool.
Maybe the summit radiator come with spals I dont know.Run what you want.
nothing got in there, this is a professionally built truck.

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I suggset removing the Spal fans and calling china for some replacements.

CBR Performance

Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
interesting!! you had debris in there... if it wasnt debris than it was the wind, sounds like you have a serious machine with alot of power, enough to go so fast it blew the blades of the center rotor of the fan....spal says it takes a gust of wind going 400+ mph to do that!

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
interesting!! you had debris in there... if it wasnt debris than it was the wind, sounds like you have a serious machine with alot of power, enough to go so fast it blew the blades of the center rotor of the fan....spal says it takes a gust of wind going 400+ mph to do that!
hahahahahaha, yeah he wishes, but they sure enough did.

CBR Performance

Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
well thats a bummer man, sorry to hear that your spals didnt work out for you, looks like you need to go to a higher quality fan and let everyone else run these crappy things like andy mcmillan, damon jeffreys, R7, harley letner, mr.rob mcackeren, and all of the other dudes i didnt name. do you have any pics of your truck??!! it would be awsome to see some, thanks!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
For what it's worth, I think that is a pretty nice setup CBR.
It may seem pricey, but when you consider that it may keep your engine alive in a race, probably well worth it. No, not everyone can afford it, but not everyone can afford a Corvette, yet there are still alot of them sold.
Keep up the good work, who knows, maybe one day I'll find one of those in my race car...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000