Counting Heads

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
Hey guys, how many of you are making the trip to Crandon this weekend? I got the news today that there are already over 40 UTVs registered for the World Cup race!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground won't be there unfortunately. Funny thing is we had worked hard to get UTVs there for many years. We got the call a few weeks back from Crandon about us helping out but we are just too overwhelmed to make the trip this year. Our first time in 4 years we won't make Crandon. Super bummed but hope everyone has a good time! Respect the town, the locals and take it all in! #jurrasicpark

Reactions: Pballistic

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
UTVUnderground won't be there unfortunately. Funny thing is we had worked hard to get UTVs there for many years. We got the call a few weeks back from Crandon about us helping out but we are just too overwhelmed to make the trip this year. Our first time in 4 years we won't make Crandon. Super bummed but hope everyone has a good time! Respect the town, the locals and take it all in! #jurrasicpark
I go every year, this is my first time racing Crandon though. And I have seen everything from the parade to the #nakedslipnslide

Can't wait to get my Kryptek Camo, Speedwerx Arctic Cat out there again. I'm running the stock class and Jeremy from Speedwerx is in the open class. Probably the only 2 cats in Crandon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ssb4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000