Polaris Ctown208 Z1 xp 900 build thread

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
Doing a z1 swap on my 2013 Xp, so figured I'd make a build thread. Car was bought to stay stock and be reliable, that lasted 4 months. First step into this was a built Xp motor and a k&t water to air turbo set up. That lasted about 4 months also. It was fun and definitely Fast. I contemplated doing a bb stroker Xp motor with a stand alone Ecu but decided that wouldn't be enough so I just bagged that idea.
I decided to just buy a crate motor from arctic cat for the swap.
Then I picked up a Hawk Engineering kit from Jason
https://www.hawkengineering.com/z1900xp.html
The craftsmanship and quality of this kit was amazing, and super easy to install.
Bought a bigger turbo with a billet wheel for a little extra fun.
Also a water meth kit. I plan to inject meth Pre turbo and post turbo.
I'll be using a Vipec ecu.
This year I'll run stock internals with 22 lbs of boost, and then next fall I'll tear her down for some revisions.
Parts should be showing up any time now, trying to get this rolling before new years.
Here are some pictures in the cars stages.
As a turbo Xp car

$

$
$Some serious disassembly required$

$

$

$

$
All That just to get this out.. $For modification$
$

$

$
$

^^^^^^ waiting on a cherry picker now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
Some pics of the Lonestar long travel kit with Turner cycles axles

This one shows stock vs Lonestar

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
Todd the z1 is a 1100 turbo made by Suzuki for arctic cat snowmobile. I think it's 176 hp stock. Most commonly they just reflash the ecu and Bump them up to 260 hp on pump gas. Lots of them rolling around in the 300 hp range on stock eternal.

Merry Christmas

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Very clean looking. Glad to see someone else going Z1 other than me.. Looking forward to seeing your dyno numbers when shes done. I should have mine in a week or so,

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
Very clean looking. Glad to see someone else going Z1 other than me.. Looking forward to seeing your dyno numbers when shes done. I should have mine in a week or so,
My dyno numbers wont look like yours I can promise you that. This is just my duner, for this year at least.

I saw your build, it's off the chain for sure!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
My dyno numbers wont look like yours I can promise you that. This is just my duner, for this year at least.

I saw your build, it's off the chain for sure!
LOL... Well mine is a duner too, well in a straight line, but I'm sure ill find my way back into the bowls..hehe

Never the less you have a great looking build going on... Cant wait to see her run..

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
LOL... Well mine is a duner too, well in a straight line, but I'm sure ill find my way back into the bowls..hehe

Never the less you have a great looking build going on... Cant wait to see her run..
Thanks man.. I might make fsa to watch my friends race the quads, I'll keep a eye out for you. It's in dumont this time, I saw you talking about Glamis in your thread.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Yeah that what Mark told me.. But just my luck my kid graduates from college the same day as the race in Jan. so I will not make that one, but looking forward to the rest of them..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000