Kawasaki Custom Teryx Hoods

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SO what do you guys think......This is a hood built by one of our members, Trevor Smith. Its a custom fiberglass Teryx hood. It is wider than stock (I will try and get dimensions) and has a really agressive look! This aprticular hood has a lid he made for a gas fill. This particular race Teryx has a 14gallon fuel cell under the hood!!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
yeah badass. get some dimensions. i am looking for a hood on my race rzr and want to trip people out with a different hood. going to sell them?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
yeah badass. get some dimensions. i am looking for a hood on my race rzr and want to trip people out with a different hood. going to sell them?
I will get some dimensions for you.....

Whats it gonna look like on a Teryx that isn't wide like that?
Probably would look a lil funny..you def. need to have long travela nd your A-Pillar should be a little wider........Trevor will confirm

awesome looking rex i like the widebody look, who built that?
The Teryx was built by Chad Mitag formerly of Mafia Ind. and now with SDR. Trevor did the hood and tins.....

that is SICK wonder how it would loook on my stock body and frame rex
Again, it might not look right, you need to have a wider A-pillar I belive for it to look right, but I will confirm. Trevor may say they look just fine? It is a well crafted hood and he will be making more!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
do a hood convertion like when peeps put escalade front ends on there tahoe put a teryx hood on a rhino that would be gangsta joey..... baller status

GREGC

My Rhino Does Wheelies - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
The hood looks good. I'm diggin that front suspension on that thing. looks sick!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Hood Info

62.5†door bars
65†overall width
36†front to back
12†at the tallest point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads