Cutting Corners

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This guy tried saving a couple bucks by not using a gusset kit.

The fix
Ratchet tie down to pull arm back into place.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Hack Job

This Rhino is in rough shape. The owner did not install the correct steering harware. He should of used a Misalignment spacer to keep the hiem from undercutting the bolt.

Rebuilt and ready for action.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The whole car is not a hack job.

The suspension install was less then par. Alot of the bolts were not tightened up.

Other than a couple things this car is OK. Elka shocks, Rhinocraft kit, clutch work, looney tunes dual exhaust, Rhinocraft cage (Ugly), and full offset wheels ( these are the wrong wheels for any vehicle).

Here is a tip if you are trying to stop the aluminum roof from rattling. SHOP RAGS.

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
The whole car is not a hack job.

The suspension install was less then par. Alot of the bolts were not tightened up.

Other than a couple things this car is OK. Elka shocks, Rhinocraft kit, clutch work, looney tunes dual exhaust, Rhinocraft cage (Ugly), and full offset wheels ( these are the wrong wheels for any vehicle).

Here is a tip if you are trying to stop the aluminum roof from rattling. SHOP RAGS.

Nice zip for the roof! By the way did you just out BRETT ANDERSON as the owner?! :D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My friend crashed this car in Glamis. So he called me to see if i could fix it. I think Brett Anderson is his roomate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000