Dragonfire and snow white

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Check out this White beauty! This is the car that has been getting built in the weekly shows. It's getting close to that time where we take it out back and light them up

Reactions: 1 person

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Ya this Nessy is so fresh and so clean! HaHa it's getting a White custom cut Full Bore Body as well so it will pretty much be White on White.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
needs white wheels.

also still not digging the mounting of the rear fenders on all the nessys. just doesnt look right-almost like an after thought.

other then that - nice work!

maybe try cutting them here in this pic- just so there is no gap.

Attachments

Last edited:

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
That’s what I was thinking HaHa but they know how I drive and they won't be letting that happen. As far as the fenders go I feel the same way but they are trying to keep them level to the dash so when you add in your window nets they look level. Besides that when they are down low they end up blowing into a million pieces in full compression. We are working on our own Nessy specific fenders.<O:p</O:p

ALWX65

Feb 3, 2009
NE USA
I was wondering what the single tube mounted on the frame in front of the upper a arm is for? At first I thought it was steering until I relooked at the bare chassi pic above. Or is it "TOP SECRET" or shall I say was it ....

ALW

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I was wondering what the single tube mounted on the frame in front of the upper a arm is for? At first I thought it was steering until I relooked at the bare chassi pic above. Or is it "TOP SECRET" or shall I say was it ....

ALW

I think the Tube you are looking at is actually part of the frame. If we are looking at the same thing that is all part of the nose of the chassis that particular tube is a solid U shaped bar that supports A-arm mount points and doubles as being a battery box holder.<O:p</O:p

ALWX65

Feb 3, 2009
NE USA
The last pic you posted of the front, you can see the upper and lower arms, the axle and a aluminum tube, the tube is what Im taking about. It looks like it goes from a solid mount on the frame to the spindle maybe. I may be looking at it weird but I dont see it to being the tie rod, thats a rear steer car right?

ALW

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
The last pic you posted of the front, you can see the upper and lower arms, the axle and a aluminum tube, the tube is what Im taking about. It looks like it goes from a solid mount on the frame to the spindle maybe. I may be looking at it weird but I dont see it to being the tie rod, thats a rear steer car right?

ALW
no that is the tie rods- weird steering setup huh? not really sure how that rack is mounted

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
The Rack Just has a gusset over the top of it for strength thats what makes it look different. That is our Tie rod's and No this is a front steer car.

I was able to sneak in a little clip while testing, Check it out. Shes almost ready just a few more tweeks.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHIq0u_pQU]YouTube - Dragonfire Racing Snow White Nessy[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000