All UTV's Dragonfire Stimulus Package

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009

We have had a great time here at Dragonfire putting out new products faster than ever and we are truly becoming a one stop shop for all your UTV needs. We pride ourselves on making the best of the best products. And now more than ever we want you to ride with the same performance, strength, and style that we do... So it's time to make some changes! From now until Christmas for the first time ever, YOU tell us what you want on sale and we will do our best to make it happen. We will be selecting one of the suggestions every week and posting a SUPER SALE! on that particular item for a WEEK! To make it better we will pay the shipping! Be sure to keep up to date on all of our new products at www.Dragonfireracing.com The president of Dragonfire has spoken and Dragonfire is the team making some real Change!

Be sure to PM me or shoot me a call at 800-708-9803 with any questions. Thanks,

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I think that is a great one plus you can't beat free shipping it will change every week so keep posting up and I'll do my best to get everything requested on sale.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
PM sent! I hope that this thread catches on here like it did on some of the other forums. I have given away thousands of dollars in sales already. If you can think of anything that you would like to see on sale post it up and I will get you a sale price with free shipping!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I have been getting the quick release set-ups out to people for $160 complete (Racing Wheel, Billet Quick Release, Spline Adapter) to the door. NO SHIPPING!

Please note that the wheel on the web site is not the one we carry. Below are the pictures of the new stronger wheel.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Special Of The Week!!!
DFR Half Windshield
Adding Style and comfort, allowing dust and wind to deflect over the drivers and not have the adverse effect of a full windshield sucking the dust back into the vehicle. Keep warm and out of the dust by adding a DFR half windshield to you SXS today. Comes will all necessary mounting hardware.

Sale Price Of - $150 to your Door!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009

BILLET SPRAGUE SALE OF THE WEEK $175

RZR Sprague Carrier is a replacement carrier for the front differential. This is factory replacement part that is used either to prevent front differential failure, or to fix a broken front differential. The factory cage is the first thing that fails on the front differential when there is excess wheel spin, and instant traction. The billet cage took 6 months to develop and is a necessity for people that want to drive hard, and play all weekend long. Hit me up with any questions at 800-708-9803 or just drop me a PM. Thanks, Chris.

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
got my seat yesterday now ill have to matching seats but the logos are different o well must of switched the DFR logo on them sense i got the first one a couple of months ago thanks for the hook up Chris and looking forward to doing business with you latter on

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
got my seat yesterday now ill have to matching seats but the logos are different o well must of switched the DFR logo on them sense i got the first one a couple of months ago thanks for the hook up Chris and looking forward to doing business with you latter on
No problem I wish I knew about the logo I probably could have done something. Check out the new thread I have about the MSD. I drove the car yesterday and I got to say that speedo is wrong that heavy of a car was launching about 15 feet off of a bid speed bump, we had to have been doing close to 60.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000