DWT or ITP Rim's????

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
They are both good rims, I guess I would go with the ITP's just because Ive had those on my Rhino's and never had a problem just make sure you go 12 inch wheel alot better ride.

So what are you going to do with the stock wheels? If you sell them let me know, I'm looking! Thanks............

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Dwt diablo beadlocks are very nice and light reasonably priced too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

redrhino99

Redrhino99
Jun 30, 2009
Apple Valley/CA/US
They are both good rims, I guess I would go with the ITP's just because Ive had those on my Rhino's and never had a problem just make sure you go 12 inch wheel alot better ride.

So what are you going to do with the stock wheels? If you sell them let me know, I'm looking! Thanks............
I'm gonna keep them for spare's when I go on long rides. Thanks for asking though.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I LOVE MY ITPS & HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS IN OVER 3,000 MILES. I HAD 4 LUG NUTS COME OFF ONCE BUT I THINK SOMEONE LOOSENED THEM. I HAD DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS ON MY 2000 HONDA 400EX & THE GUY THAT HAS IT NOW STILL HAS THEM ON IT. NO PROBLEMS @ ALL. WITH BEADLOCKS YOU JUST HAVE TO CHECK THE AIR A LOT. I LIKE BOTH BUT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY 14" ITPS.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
For sport riding, either are fine. I have personally broken FIVE itp wheels. Two have broken off the inner bead on a beadlock wheel, three have broken out the center spokes. I kept buying them because I always had a pile of them with BigHorn tires on them. If I would have started replacing them with another kind, I would have had a whole set of better wheels. I personally will not buy another ITP wheel. These were on race cars so if you are sport riding, they may be fine. Dragonfire and others have also broken many in race applications which is why they developed their "crusher" wheel. Not trying to bash, just want you to be able to make an informed decision.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
DWT is the only way to go! I run DWT diablo beadlocks 12x7, light and very durable. They also sponsor the worcs series and support the underground.Great price and best service.

redrhino99

Redrhino99
Jun 30, 2009
Apple Valley/CA/US
putting me on the spot...but I am gonna guess and say 4/3??? We need our boy BajaXP here
Lol don't sweat it. I was at Chaparral today at the tire shop & they didn't know. They told me to go home & measure the rims myself. Plus they said all of my rims are 12x7. Actually the fronts are 12x6 and the rears are 12x8. Lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000