All UTV's Exhaust prices

Ripper

4 x IED survivor
Sep 19, 2013
CO, AZ
Understanding that exhaust systems have come a long ways, I'm trying to justify buying a dual exhaust system when I get the xp1k. Can someone give me an honest answer that justifies an exhaust system that run a $1000 more or less?

I am having a hard time considering paying that kind of money on a few additional HP...

Don't get me wrong, they sound and look really cool ;)

Much respect,
RiP

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
With the exception of the Muzzys exhaust, I haven't seen any aftermarket system make more power than stock on a XP. Some actually make less. The stock system flows very well and is sound compliant. The downside to the stock system is that they are heavy and ugly IMO. My 2 pesos.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Why would you buy a dual exhaust when in your previous threads you said your going to build some super high dollar turbo engine? Turbo systems will run their own custom exhaust.

BIGTIME

Mar 18, 2011
Bakersfield,CA
I have decided on the XP1K. Which brings me to my next inquiry. I want the dealership here in CO to put a turbo on it before it leaves the shop. I have limited research in this area. I've read about Aerocharcher, MCX, Packard Performance and a few others. I have also seen some of those apex engine swaps are the way to go.

I don't want to stir things up but this is from your first post on here...If you plan to do a turbo no need for the new exhaust..

Ripper

4 x IED survivor
Sep 19, 2013
CO, AZ
I have decided on the XP1K. Which brings me to my next inquiry. I want the dealership here in CO to put a turbo on it before it leaves the shop. I have limited research in this area. I've read about Aerocharcher, MCX, Packard Performance and a few others. I have also seen some of those apex engine swaps are the way to go.

I don't want to stir things up but this is from your first post on here...If you plan to do a turbo no need for the new exhaust..
Neither do I my friend. I never said I want to build one...

If anything, I am researching the subject.

Much respect,
RiP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000