FOX ANNOUNCES NEW UPGRADE PACKAGE FOR THE POLARIS RZR LINEUP

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

FOX Announces New Upgrade Package for the Polaris RZR Lineup
FOX offers an all-new aluminum Internal Bypass shock upgrade for 2014-2018 Polaris RZR XP Lineup

Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF) (“FOX”) today announced an all-new, specifically tuned, aftermarket shock package for the 2014-2018 Polaris RZR XP1000 2 & 4 seat lineup. The suspension package will retail at $4995.00 for a set of four shocks and is scheduled to be available for purchase this Fall through FOX’s authorized dealer network.

Bred from the same race-proven, FOX patented Internal Bypass technology that has claimed countless UTV desert racing class wins and championships from Baja to Nevada to Australia, the all-new Factory Race Series Podium Internal Bypass RC2 shock package brings the next level of performance to the RZR lineup.

After several years of success racing in the desert with the original Podium Internal Bypass DSC’s, FOX engineers teamed up with desert racing’s top UTV drivers through their RAD (Racing Applications Development) program in an effort to stay ahead of the competition. Developed in combination with and torture-tested by UTV desert racing champions in the harshest terrains and conditions imaginable, the new shock package has been thoroughly proven to deliver racing-level performance and reliability in a fully re-buildable direct replacement, bolt-on package for the Polaris RZR XP1000 lineup.

Originally built from the same parts found on full-size off-road race vehicles, the first generation of Internal Bypasses we constructed from steel inner and outer bodies – strong, but heavy. With the UTV classes having restrictions on power, weight is extremely crucial. By developing an all-aluminum inner and outer body construction, FOX was able to shave over 20lbs of unsprung weight from the shock package, resulting in less stress on the suspension components. The aluminum bodies also dissipate heat more efficiently and feature Genuine Kashima Coat for added durability and an exceptionally smooth feel.

Just as the original RZR Internal Bypass package featured dual rate springs with adjustable preload and crossover, as well as Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters, the new Factory Race Series 2.5/3.0 Podium Internal Bypass RC2 package includes those same features and adds wide range rebound adjustment for even more control.

While the all-new Factory Race Series Podium Internal Bypass RC2 shock package was developed for racing, the high level of adjustability and Internal Bypass position-sensitive damping technology has been designed to deliver the ideal ride for every driving style or terrain, whether you’re racing through the desert, cruising trails, rock crawling or playing in the dunes.

For more information visit the FOX website at ridefox.com/utv
Find an online or local retailer location at ridefox.com/buy

FACTORY RACE SERIES
2.5/3.0 PODIUM INTERNAL BYPASS RC2
Use: Sport/Race
Spring: Dual rate, application specific coil springs
Adjustments:
Dual Speed Compression (DSC)
Wide range rebound
Spring preload
Dual rate spring crossover

Features:
– Position-sensitive Internal Bypass technology delivers plush, predictable ride while preventing harsh bottoming and top-outs
– NEW aluminum inner body, outer body & reservoir provides 20lb weight savings and increased heat dissipation over previous all steel Internal Bypass design
– Genuine Kashima Coat provides exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability
– Velocity-sensitive valving & high flow damping piston
– Strong, 7/8” hard chrome plated steel shaft

FRONT (2.5) Part Number: 885-08-115
MSRP: $2197.50/PAIR

REAR (3.0) Part Number: 885-08-117
MSRP: $2797.50/PAIR

About FOX Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF)
FOX Factory Holding Corp. (the “Company”) designs and manufactures performance-defining ride dynamics products primarily for bicycles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, side-by-side vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. The Company is a direct supplier to leading power vehicle original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”). Additionally, the Company supplies top bicycle OEMs and their contract manufacturers, and provides aftermarket products to retailers and distributors.

Last edited:

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
So has anyone had the dual speed compression adjusters installed on the stock XPT IBs? In terms of percentages, how much adjustment does it give you? I would love to be able to soften my low speed up for small bump compliance on the slower/rougher trails but I am worried that I will spend all that money and not have it not make that big of a difference.

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
So has anyone had the dual speed compression adjusters installed on the stock XPT IBs? In terms of percentages, how much adjustment does it give you? I would love to be able to soften my low speed up for small bump compliance on the slower/rougher trails but I am worried that I will spend all that money and not have it not make that big of a difference.
Unless I am mis-understanding I believe you should be changing the high speed compression for what you are wanting. Small square edge stuff is mostly high shaft speed stuff.

Reactions: Rynomx785

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Unless I am mis-understanding I believe you should be changing the high speed compression for what you are wanting. Small square edge stuff is mostly high shaft speed stuff.
I thought the same thing but according to a Fox X3 setup video I saw yesterday on Youtube, they said to lighten the the low speed for trail riding. I am sure it is a combination of both....either way, it would be nice to have the adjustment if it is actually enough to make a difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000