Yamaha FST vr DFR

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
OK just found out that the car that tied my track time out in LOS OLIVOS was just not the FOX car but the DFR FOX car and was told the landings where superb I will have to get ahold of DFR to see if this was there stuff out here we played with.......Joey was the fox rzr a DFR car?????

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
You should just go with DFR!! Because if you choose a race proven kit like XMF/WE you will not have anybody to bash on the internet. Can’t complain about perfection.

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
You should just go with DFR!! Because if you choose a race proven kit like XMF/WE you will not have anybody to bash on the internet. Can’t complain about perfection.
SO are you saying I wont like the DFR ...and I don't want or need the grief of bashing...I want a kit that will last thru my dumb ass driving...LOL..

BOBONTHIS

Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Re: FST vr DFR or XMF

SO are you saying I wont like the DFR ...and I don't want or need the grief of bashing...I want a kit that will last thru my dumb ass driving...LOL..
YA somthing like that.

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009

Really Bobby!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Haven't we beaten you before. Oh and there is that small task of winning Baja 500 and 1000 and the LOORRS bolt on class. My kit speaks for itself. Ask William Yokley what kit he is running. Dose that qualify us as race proven?<O:p</O:p

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009

Haven't we beaten you before. Oh and there is that small task of winning Baja 500 and 1000 and the LOORRS bolt on class. My kit speaks for itself. Ask William Yokley what kit he is running. Dose that qualify us as race proven?<O:p</O:p
sounds race proven to me .... this is the kit you guys sell????

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

don't get too cocky, your car got beat enough that you didn't even do the whole LOORRS series. and as a sponsor you did not even show up for the last round at primm. :(
the top 5 cars in unlimited utv,were not DFR suspension cars, I don't even think you made the top ten. :rolleyes:

and the score champion UTV is running an HRT Motorsports kit BTW.

so Turbo, if you want championship quality suspension, then you get Funco, or HRT, or XMF.

I will give ya props for those 500 and 1000 finishes, that has to be tough on everything. car, drivers and team. :)

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
I have been racing with the dfr kit for 2 seasons and this kit works awesome.I have had other kits but they didnt turn as well as the dragonfire kit.I also have had a couple of hard roll overs and and have bent everything but the arms. They also weighed 8 lbs less than my tube a arms.My 2 cents.
8 lbr lighter.....wow ...turn better??? NOT to be a real morion ..why ....I do no lighter means more air time ....LOL

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
don't get too cocky, your car got beat enough that you didn't even do the whole LOORRS series. and as a sponsor you did not even show up for the last round at primm. :(
the top 5 cars in unlimited utv,were not DFR suspension cars, I don't even think you made the top ten. :rolleyes:

and the score champion UTV is running an HRT Motorsports kit BTW.

so Turbo, if you want championship quality suspension, then you get Funco, or HRT, or XMF.

I will give ya props for those 500 and 1000 finishes, that has to be tough on everything. car, drivers and team. :)
Wow,Rog telling people not to get to cocky.LOL.Maybe they werent at primm because it was the weekend before the 1000 and they were in BAJA.The only reason they werent score champion was because they didnt do the san felipe 250.

BOBONTHIS

Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

lol

has there ever been anyone that has had something bad to say about XMF??
No there has not. DF kit also works well not knocking them. DF has done great things for the UTV industery. DF just needs to keep Hans(A great Driver) behind the wheel of the ol nessy & they may beat me some day.:D
P.S. Congrates for the 100th time for winning the 1000.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009

No there has not. DF kit also works well not knocking them. DF has done great things for the UTV industery. DF just needs to keep Hans(A great Driver) behind the wheel of the ol nessy & they may beat me some day.:D
P.S. Congrates for the 100th time for winning the 1000.

All I'm saying is we are race proven and we do test as much as we say we do. I think a Bobby and Hanns battle would rock in short course, I know I would love to jump behind the wheel and into the mix. We are putting a lot of effort into are desert program this year, I know that Todd is pummped as well as the rest of us here for the upcoming season. I would like to see more short course and from the looks of it there will be more Nessy cars to deal with in the near furture.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009

Here is a little clip of testing WED 2/24/10 at Sycamore. We are tuning up the EFI System.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkIUDpVnewQ]YouTube - Nessy EFI Tuning 2/24[/ame]

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009

Here is one from the same day we were doing some crawling. Can't say enough about the ITP BajaCross tires they ate some Cactus and some rocks with no issues and they get all the bite needed it's hard to see but people that have been out there know how big and gnarly those hills get after rain. All the traction needed to walk up this wall just behind Widow Maker. Check out the wash it is flowing right now and it is quite the site to see.

<O:p[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWBImwigvUk"]YouTube - ITP Testing 2/24/10[/ame]</O:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000