waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
a 700 kept up with you turbo??? Your so screwed!!!:eek:

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
no one has a fuel cell for the 700 that will drop in the sending unit. you have to ohave a plate built for it. xmf has made a few but they use fuelsafe cells which are more $ then jaz cells.

Mopar

Addicted - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
no one has a fuel cell for the 700 that will drop in the sending unit. you have to ohave a plate built for it. xmf has made a few but they use fuelsafe cells which are more $ then jaz cells.
Im not terribly concerned about it.... i can just top it off half way through the day, Im just checking out my options.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
Im not terribly concerned about it.... i can just top it off half way through the day, Im just checking out my options.
??? do you have a 700. what I was saying is the pump and everything is all in one- not just talking about the fuel level. none of the fuel cells have a hole that mounts that pump. just like the rzr - a plate is made to adapt it onto the fuel cell. I might be doing one here soon.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Mopar call HRT and get some info from them, they may help you some with price since you are a repeat customer also.

they did setup regis's tank and it is not very big, for short course reasons.

IMO you would not need more than 8-10 gallons anyways and that is alot of weight back there.

we just did a fuel cell for Chris Blais RZR this week (EFI) , some of you should see him at Soboba, I think, he is in wheel chair, so say hello, very cool peeps.

Rog

Mopar

Addicted - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
??? do you have a 700. what I was saying is the pump and everything is all in one- not just talking about the fuel level. none of the fuel cells have a hole that mounts that pump. just like the rzr - a plate is made to adapt it onto the fuel cell. I might be doing one here soon.
OIC i read too quickly through your post.... ill look into it. But im thinking of just going with and external pump/regulator/filter and PSI gauge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000