Kawasaki Gauges, etc.

FBT

I want to install a behind-the-steering wheel gauge pod and reached out to one of the sponsors..haven't heard back via pm so I sent a ? on their site.

Anyway I want a plain black behind=the steering wheel gauge pod for my '08. I want a tach in the center and a fuel guage on the right.
My thinking on the left gauge is as follows.
I want a temp gauge, probably water, and I want a second sending unit with the right pieces to plug into the engine for pulling an oil temp reading.
Then, I will place the two senders on opposite sides of a
up-on#1/center-off/down-on#2 toggle switch, which will allow me to use one gauge and read the temps of both coolant and oil.

Question...Does anyone offer a sender kit that is set up to pull oil temp from the Teryx, is there a place on the engine to install the sender to get the temp, and can any of the sponsors help me with putting this package together for less than a small fortune? I am willing to do the tach and temp gauge with two senders first and add the fuel gauge later when I recover from the $.
Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated, and any sponsors who want to send me a quote please do...

After all the stuff I have gone through in the last few years it is mighty good to be back playing with my Teryx again.
I have missed my machine and this place a bunch.

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000