Glamis Rangers already TICKETING for HELMETS????

tkrhino

Apr 23, 2012
Heres the notice that went out to all the rangers

That proves the point they can't enforce the dates are there. If you search the vehicle codes on DMVs site those codes are not even in the book yet. Which based on the date could not be in this years vehicle code book. I just don't see how anyone could be getting sited. I see being informed about it. That would be the responsible peace officer thing to do.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Joey come on you know better then to believe some rumor like this. Does anyone remember the whole rumored tickets for the jug style non CARB gas cans? Has anyone ever seen an actual ticket for that? Nope and you wont. There is no, nada, zero violation code/vehicle code for the non CARB gas can. That law is actually for the manufactures and retail stores. Retail stores now call them water jugs or fluid containment jugs. Also you dont find red jugs anymore. Just blue and white mostly.

Now the new UTV helmet law is the same deal. Why does someone want to claim they got a ticket I dont know? If someone comes to you and says they got one, call them out and ask to see the ticket. The helmet law has yet been put into the code book. If there is no code, then there is no violation. Yes the BLM stations are aware a new law is coming, but until Jan 1st 2013 there is no, nada, zero law in the books requiring helmets.

Until someone shows an actual ticket this is all BS and just made up stories that so many buy into. You would think it was April 1st! If you really want to know call the El Centro BLM office. They will tell you they cant write you a ticket as there is no violation code to assign it too. It is literally that simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000