Can-Am HCR's Can-Am Commander Long Travel Kit **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The NEW HCR Commander Long Travel Kit

Here it is another UTVUnderground Exclusive from HCR!! Their NEW +6 Can-Am Commander Kit has arrived and it looks amazing. From watching it at the WORCS Round 4 race where we shot the kit it appeared to work really well also! Thank you to Monty (GSXR) for letting us take the pics and bringing us up to speed. Also thank you to Damon at HCR for allowing UTVUnderground to once again be the first to introduce yet another work of art from HCR!!

SPECS

+6” Over Front & Rear

1” forward - 2” rear - 3” Total Added Wheelbase

16” Front Travel

14” Rear Travel

2.0 King Shocks (w/ Adjusters Option)

Shocks Valved Specific to the HCR Commander LT Kit

Summers Bros 4340 Axles

Complete Bolt On kit - NO Drilling or Modifying

$4599.00 Retail

Productions Kits ARE NOW Available

888-928-7223 toll free
HCR Racing, LLC

gsxr702

Jun 18, 2010
L.V N.V.
It was great to see you at the worcs race Joey. Had a great time hanging out with you an the guys while you took pictures of HCR racing long travel on the Commander .Next time we need to get you out for a ride . Thanks for the great shoots of the Commander in action .

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
:D Nice bend. I would love to take Frenchys out...but as we alll know..he's a bogart.

Montey, I'm jealous that your racing ya know. ;) We really want to go to your next race.

Joanne

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
After I go over it an check everything over we need to head out on the trail again .
You know it!

Frenchy and I went out Tues. to 3-cheeks. (as you know, I don't drive well w/him) Damon let me use his little RZR, and OH BOY did I need to drive. I was behind Frenchy and the Canned Ham--man does the suspension make his ride sweeeet.

I can hardly wait to get my RZR back. Damons RZR's ride is much better than mine. I think it's the adjustable/clicker shocks. Not sure..but it is sure a smooth ride.

Anyway, see you soon. Frenchys birthday is Friday and he doesn't want to go to Silverstate time trials(DARN). However we will be there for the day on Saturday fer sure :D

Mr Bad

Apr 24, 2011
Lancaster, CA
It was good to meet you Monty and thanks for the camera charge!! Bummer obout your rod! See ya at Glen helen!

Don't forget about the card I gave ya!!

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Monty, we have been wondering where you have been... :) Frenchy is going to do the 'magnet' test on the Ham...the trick is to find the exact place to put the sucker(to eliminate the actuator?). And have you seen Muzzy's chip? Awsome...gonna get one. :D:D

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
hahahahahaha...... Flying Purple RZR going in to SSS today. Bushings and Bearings and possibly a drive axle. Frenchy's Can Am needs a chip real bad. :eek:

He said that he 'might' let me drive his machine. Yeaaaah, riiiight...when pigs fly. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000