Hello from Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
Shane Ganong originally from Hampton New Brunswick (Capital Saint John N.B) been living here in the The great white north for almost 11 years. Been working with tools now for about 5 years. 6 months ago i landed a big job with a big company (finning canada) that has enabled me to enjoy life with a little less stress. This is what led me to buy my first RZR. been loving it ever since and i feel by far it's the best machine overall for all terrain. That new AC looks pretty sweet but assuming it will be problem free as much as the rzr, it still would fall below overall ease of use in all types of trails. imo. I created a non-profit group here in Mcmurray to offer some cheap private land for activities of all types of recreation. 30 acres of land and a 1/4 mile oval race way. Google "Northern off road society Fort Mcmurray" you will find a lot out about us for anyone interested. i have made some vids of the rzr and ill post them up in the correct area. you will also find me on RZRFORUMS under same name.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000