Hello, New to the FOrum but not UTVs

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
Got to see alot of friends and met some new friends on the Silverwood trip yesterday. That was a good time.

I think I am one of the last riders to own an old school Polaris Ranger but I cant seem to let her go. We ride Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Local Mountains and Looking forward to some Gorman trips this year.

Over the years Its been built and rebuilt to a go anywhere, reliable trail rig.

SDR 2-Seat bed delete, 800 RZR turbo motor, Long Travel with Kings, Ergonomics for a 6'4" driver, the only downside is it is 4" to wide to get thru the Poles at Pinnacle staging area, Thank goodness it has enough ground clearance to get over the rocks by the bathrooms when the Rangers arent looking.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Todd, Welcome to the underground . That's is one sweet ride , I liked the bed is set up very nice . Glad you could make the ride and I think we might see you on some more down the trail . :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
The Short Bus still plugs along with almost 11,000 miles on it. The old Rangers aren't bad machines. They crawl as well as the new ones but crashes and bangs don't hurt as bad! Welcome to the site, I gawked a little at it and thats a sweet Ranger!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Todd, Welcome to the underground . That's is one sweet ride , I liked the bed is set up very nice . Glad you could make the ride and I think we might see you on some more down the trail . :D
What Rich said:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000