here to help........hopefully!

BlackRhinoRandy

Aug 12, 2011
Hi guys. I wanted to start off by introducing myself. My name is Randy Foster. I am new to this forum, but not new to side by sides. I have 19 years in the motorcycle industry and was in side by sides in the beginning. In 2006 I had one of the first long travel rhinos built. Anyone who goes to Gordons or Glamis in California might know me. I had a big burly green and gold rhino. I did promotions out there for Black Rhino, Rockstar, and South Bay Motorsports. Chances are I gave you a free Rockstar and hat. I am now going to be helping out my buddies at Black Rhino to take care of all you guys here on the forums. I hope to find out what you guys want and try and put together some great pricing to help with the crunch and save you guys money for gas in them! I am also here if anyone needs advice. I know a lot, but not everything and am not ashamed to admit it to you instead of blowing smoke up you’re a**! Chances are though, if I don’t know the answer, I know who does. So feel free to stop by and say hi anytime, and more importantly, thanks for having me.

BlackRhinoRandy

Aug 12, 2011
thanks. They have always been good guys so I am glad to help out. I am hoping to hear what you guys want and see if I can get some good deals or group buys going for you. As of now, I can offer great pricing on LED light bars:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000