Hola!

atvobsession

Feb 11, 2013
Auburn, CA
www.atvobsession.com
LOL

Just registered after the KOH race....Rusty asked me for a write up, so I did in the General Section.

Life long wheeler.....my first car, was a 1947 Willys CJ2A. Then got into ATV's in the early 2000's. Got my RZR XP in 2011.

I'm the Board of director for the Rubicon Trail Foundation. I spend most of my time on the Rubicon...fighting for access.

atvobsession

Feb 11, 2013
Auburn, CA
www.atvobsession.com
I will definitely leverage your assistance, when we need it.

Most don't realize...that the Rubicon, while a County road, does allow Green Sticker rigs. And THANKFULLY SO!!

Our main enemy (Karen, Rich and Monte) as part of The Center For Biodiversity, have tried for YEARS to get the County to block Green Sticker rigs. The County, nearly conceded.....until they realized that if they blocked Green Sticker rigs, they would lose LOTS of money from the Green Sticker fund!

If ANYONE....has dreamed of going on the Rubicon Trail...and wants to come up in a UTV.....by all means let me know, and I'll work out a tour.

I'm also in process of working with Jeepers Jamboree, to create a UTV Jamboree on the Rubicon Trail. We're looking to running a BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) event...to test it out. Then look to 2014 having a pay event.....like the Jeepers Jamboree, where you are fed for 3 days, entertainment...etc. I'll keep everyone here posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000