Polaris //Holz Narrow XP900 Suspension

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Why show something you wont sell? I tried to get info on ordering trailing arms from Holz for the xp and was told that you werent interested in selling any.

OK!

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
this is thier narrow kit for the xp for racing the gncc. they dont make a stock with or wider kit

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
They do and have made them. They have them on their recent BITD build for Coastal Racing. I talked with them and they said they didnt want to sell them. Its not really a big deal. At least when you call someone like Jagged they will spend time with you on the phone and sell ya anything ya want. May come with a price but they are for sale.

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
they had made 2 one off kits not production,one for hte coastal car, the other for walker evens car and they are only going to make what sells,the guys back east have been wanting a narrow kit

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Well thats too bad because the stock arms on the xp are bending. We are having sets not last a race or two. No worries. Lsr and zbros make some nice replacements. Stock = Junk

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
thats just the way holtz is but i understand what your saying,money is money why not right? there are a few replacement ones out there.ive bent a radius rod but thats it, stock stuff is junk though,maybe take some stock ones and gusset it where they are bending?btw the porterville track is making a new quad track were they are considering racing utvs with the quads out there.im going to practice out there tomorrow on the quad and try to find out more.maybe talk them into a utv practice

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
No shit ? i live less than a mile from that place. Havent been there for years since my old dirt bike days. My kids all play soccer next door

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
yeah i went recently for the first time since 05 and found out about all this.ill be out there around 2 to dusk tomorrow and im going to talk to the track guy about it .

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
We would love to sell trailing arms to anybody that's buying.
Unfortunately our shop/production has been at full capacity since summer 2011 and hasn't stopped. We haven't had much time to do any new projects until now. Our schedule has started to clear up and we are starting production on items like trailing arms. Currently we are only working on the narrow width trailing arms.

In regards to the suspension on the Coastal XP, it has always been for sale. In fact, we have sold a few kits to serious buyers. Anybody who would have inquired about it would have been told how much it costs and what it includes. One would have also been told it's not a stock replacement kit, therefore requires a larger investment and some modifications to the RZR-XP in order to use it.

Moving forward; We will soon be offering a Narrow 'XC' suspension for the RZR-XP. (the sole purpose of this thread is to announce our intentions to sell such a product)
We may offer a standard width stock replacement trailing arm in the future, but it is not in production right now and we do not have an ETA.

We do not plan to build any suspension that is wider than the current stock XP suspension. Wider does not necessarily make it better, the stock XP is plenty wide and there are other ways to improve handling.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I wouldn't want a wider XP for WORCS racing. It would be a dis advantage with the ATV course we race on.

Back to the A arms. If you guys want stronger replacements. Buy HOLZ ez steer arms. They are 2012 geometry and built much stronger. Hopefully Matt can chime back in and confirm these will work as replacements for OEM 2012 stuff.

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
I wouldn't want a wider XP for WORCS racing. It would be a dis advantage with the ATV course we race on.

Back to the A arms. If you guys want stronger replacements. Buy HOLZ ez steer arms. They are 2012 geometry and built much stronger. Hopefully Matt can chime back in and confirm these will work as replacements for OEM 2012 stuff.
That is correct.
Our EZ-Steer A-arms will improve the geometry on your 2011 and are a stock replacement for the 2012. They are stronger than the factory arms. No mods needed on either model year for install, will work with the stock shocks.
Chassis brace is recommended.

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
How much narrower will a machine with this kit be? Will it have different widths for the front track vs. the rear track?

Mitch G

2009-2010-2012 King Of The Hammers UTV winner
Feb 14, 2010
I have the Holz EZ steer kit on mine, Night and day difference!!!!! One of the best improvements you can do to an XP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000