Kawasaki HUGE THANKS TO BENCHMARK PERFORMANCE!!!

SiCkTeRyx

Oct 5, 2011
Santa Clarita
I would just like to thank Chris at Benchmark performance for his great customer service. My clutch on the teryx was making a funny sound so i took it apart. When i took the cover off a bearing fell out so i knew that was my problem. I called Chris and he told me to send him a picture. He called me back right away told me that the bearing was not neaded and to put it back together. I guess the bearing is used in the stock engine break set up that the old owner removed but he forgot to remove the bearing. He did not try and sell me on anything just helped me out and that was it. When i need something for my Teryx i will for sure be calling Benchmark Performance!!! Thank you again Chris!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Its nice you were able to fix it with ease, lots of good vendors on here. Chris for sure will always help how he can.

He sure has lots of cages, seats, ecu reflashes, rigid lights and goggles rollin outta the chicken ranch these days!!!!

Makes me wish our cars had ecu's just so I could re flash it...damm carb model:D

SiCkTeRyx

Oct 5, 2011
Santa Clarita
Its nice you were able to fix it with ease, lots of good vendors on here. Chris for sure will always help how he can.

He sure has lots of cages, seats, ecu reflashes, rigid lights and goggles rollin outta the chicken ranch these days!!!!

Makes me wish our cars had ecu's just so I could re flash it...damm carb model:D
Ya i know i have the carb model also... For sure would be way sick to have ECUS... I need to do something to my clutch then i will be happy with my 840. I bought the motor used so not sure what exactly is done.. Need a little more MPH to pass the XP!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000