Yamaha HUNTERWORKS, WHAT KIND OF RESULTS,

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I did them about 1000 miles ago, no problems yet. Same results as a machined sheave with no mess and no roller flop!!!!!!

1lostone

Feb 19, 2009
Just got mine last night after ordering last Friday afternoon. Going to watch the install video tonight and install tomorrow. The real test will be in Ocotillo Wells next weekend (finally the season is here). Was hitting 47 with a aftermarket cdi on my 07 660 with stock tires.

rhinodad

rhinodad
Mar 26, 2009
fort mohave az
i have been running the grease less weights (not the od weights) for about 800 mile so far... have taken the sheave apart several times to check them out.. they still looks great found a little dust/ dirt in the sheave.....but its cool just blowing out the dust with compressed air and putting it back together... cant believe how much nicer it is to work on with out all that grease......:D:D

1lostone

Feb 19, 2009
Well, took the Hunterworks greaseless sheave overdrive weight (18g) out to Ocotillo this weekend. I didn't do a top speed on hard-pack or asphalt, but the washes were pretty firm. Anyways, it was topping out at 52-53 mph with the cdi and OD weights. Prior, with just the cdi, I was topping out at around 46-47mph. As I had it pinned all I could think is how much I want the power of an r1...until pulled a sunk buggy off Blowsand in 4x4. Screw that, I still want the R1!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000