i just cant leave anything alone

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
yes for the dunes. it has a built in MP3 player i plan to pipe into the car to car communication system i hope to have soon.
What Mike, you can't find your way in a featureless sand pit! at night!!

Looking good...you bringing to PJ's tonight?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
so why the GPS??? Just for play?

The motor sounds awesome!!
What Mike, you can't find your way in a featureless sand pit! at night!!

Looking good...you bringing to PJ's tonight?
not at all i am always the leader the dumb eff's i go to the dunes with get lost in their own backyards.

its for all of the shit talking and bumper cars we do while dunning. nothing like playing a little tag while going down dunes. thats why i built the ugly rzr i didnot want to beat up the rhino. we get some funny looks when we get to the drags at Glamis and we are smashing each other when parking. fuckin idiots, yes we are.

the dash is not wired up but i might pull it up on the trailer with the rhino and trailer both.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Attachments

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
lookin good Mike....But I think its time to ditch the white and go with black or something.......just an idea...but overall this thing is going to look mean! keep the pics comin!

naw i like a little white. i will powdercoat the front bumper when i get a chance to tear it down. i am wondering what color to powdercoat all of the interior firewall panels. and keeping the military grren color also. just have to wrap all of the panels and hood so they match.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000