Kawasaki I needs plastics painted!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Wattay, You will not be happy unless you have Tony paint them. But you do want your doors powder coated first then let Tony match the color. He has painted 8 of my vehicals including my Teryx this year & for once in my life I'm can say I love my painter. :D. My hood blow off my Teryx before the last M4SX race going down the raod @ 60MPH & it hardly scratched it. Sorry Tony, Now you must add the Flames to the race car.

Does the aluminum have to be powder coated first?? Oh you mean powder coat panel and have him match it!! So dont have him paint the aluminum??

Hey FMF I have cut my hood to get around the pillars though.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I was talking powder coat the Aluminum in my post Waytay.....You powder coat the panels and then have he painter match up on the plastics or fiber glass......I cant wait to see how your car turns out....did you get all that soboba mud off yet??? LOL

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I was talking powder coat the Aluminum in my post Waytay.....You powder coat the panels and then have he painter match up on the plastics or fiber glass......I cant wait to see how your car turns out....did you get all that soboba mud off yet??? LOL

I pulled the gas tank last night and took another quart of mud out, that chit gets everywhere!!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000