intro

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I live in the Imperial Valley.I ride alot at Superstition and a little at Glamis.Looking foward to meeting up with people out in the dez.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I live in the Imperial Valley.I ride alot at Superstition and a little at Glamis.Looking foward to meeting up with people out in the dez.
Welcome Steve! Glamis and Superstition are two of my favorite places too. :) A bunch of my group is camping at "the dip" at Superstition for Turkey Day. I think I will be hitting Glamis for Turkey Day weekend. See you in the dez!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Welcome Steve to the UTVUG!! I will be meetin up wit Shannon on turkey day. Hope to see you there.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
STEVE, WHATS UP, GETTING EVERY READY FOR TURKEY DAY, I WILL BE WORKING ON THURSDAY AND HOPEFULLY GETTIN OFF FOR THE REST, TRYIN TO GET THE BEGGINING OF THE WEEK OFF SO WE CAN PULL OUT THERE ON MONDAY, MY DAD AND THE REST OF THE GROUP MAY GO OUT THE FRIDAY BEFORE , STILL WORKING ON THAT, TRYING TO SET SOMETHING UP FOR SAT MORNING TO GET A HUGE GROUP RIDE.:D

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Sounds good. I'll pull the trailer out when your dad goes out, so let me know.Ryan's wife and my wife have the week off, so they will be coming & going. Looking foward to the big ride w/OW group!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000