ITP / Lake Elsinore Race Series!

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
Good event! The track was a fun size for UTV's and had a good group of people out. With more promo on Lake Elsinore Track's website, we should see more come out next race. The Artic Cat that was taken out on the first turn (and thought it was me) it wasn't. We both got tagged by Tyler as he shot through from starting in the line behind us. His red and white Funco car is fast and I'm sure it was not intentional. Hope to see you guys out next race.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice Photos FATOGRAPHY!! Looks like there was a good turnout. I wish I didn't drink so much friday nite!! :p M.I.A. :eek:

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
I was out spectating for this race and it was sweet! Anybody that has a utv should come out and race this series, its super laid back. I took some video but suck with technology, so i'll try two put it up within the next week. Congrats to Mr. Wildberry on the win and a shout out to John Dempsey for a strong run in the second race!!!!

747ink

Thank's LEMX for having a great race Kayla is super pumped .
The track was fun and we are looking forward to the next race!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
How did Blue do? What place? Did he get his car dailed in?
Blue finished somewhere in the back.....not sure if he was having motor problems but he was having suspension issues still. Sucks, everytime he jumped it sounded like he was landing ont he frame and he couldnt even go through the whopps without it looking like he was destroying the car....he will get it dialed in.....

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
they said I placed 3rd in my class and gave me a Plaque I think I have something up with my motor it's been puffing out white smoke and hard to start as for the suspension the shocks have no valving setup have not had time to take it up to todd to do he's setup and I did not what to miss any races and with the motor swap coming in a month or so I am going to have to change the shock setup one more time :)

Dio Vonti

Dio Vonti - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 22, 2009
So Cal
All the pics look great!!! I want to thank everyone for coming and racing! I promise you guys round 2 will have a better staff a better sound system and hopefully more racing!!!

If anyone has any feedback they would like to share please let me know!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Great job KAYLA SMITH!!! If that was the AC1000 that was racing the last round,His car looked good through the whoops and not sure if he placed or was out there for fun in the 1000cc ..

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Blue finished somewhere in the back.....not sure if he was having motor problems but he was having suspension issues still. Sucks, everytime he jumped it sounded like he was landing ont he frame and he couldnt even go through the whopps without it looking like he was destroying the car....he will get it dialed in.....
Weird... lol! I wonder if Junior will have an opinion on this.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
here we go again.

if you don't have power then getting through that section just plain sucks, there is not much run out of turn one get into a rythem in them. I think Joey or someone has many pics of the UTVs when we were there for LOORRS, many utvs were bottomed out. to the point of tiresidewalls almost at the bead. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000