ITP / Lake Elsinore Race Series!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
Blue finished somewhere in the back.....not sure if he was having motor problems but he was having suspension issues still. Sucks, everytime he jumped it sounded like he was landing ont he frame and he couldnt even go through the whopps without it looking like he was destroying the car....he will get it dialed in.....
Here we go one more time dan did you read my post I don't know how it look like I was destroying my car? post the pics like I said read my post

casper694

Wagon Burners - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 10, 2009
ojai CA.
ya the track was a lot of fun we need more people to come out and race so we can have a better show. i no ill be there every race for sure hahah. umm joey at the next race can u help me throw up my big black utv underground stickers on the side of my car???

Reactions: 1 person

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
All the pics look great!!! I want to thank everyone for coming and racing! I promise you guys round 2 will have a better staff a better sound system and hopefully more racing!!!

If anyone has any feedback they would like to share please let me know!!!
I do, WTH is with letting racers wear Flannel shirts and no gloves????? get with the safety program already, when someone gets hurt and pics show you let someone race that way, it may become an issue for you, just saying.

Don't chance your series with something this minor ;)

Rog!!! Hahaha, I was referring to the "jumping" comment, not the whoop section. :D
Good PR as usual though! ;)
LOL, OF course:D

BLUE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A HEAD GASKET CHECK ON YOUR MOTOR, WHITE SMOKE IS NOT GOOD BUDDY. CRAP, sorry for the caps:eek:

747ink

Ten bucks says that your valve stack is upsidedown! Who set your shocks up?

Dio Vonti

Dio Vonti - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 22, 2009
So Cal
Just to let people know that do too the rain Lake Elsinore is moving there Ameture SX to the same day as the 2nd round of the ITP Spring series on FEB 13.

This doesnt mean anything except that there will be more spectaters and rigs there so i advise you guys to get there friday night or early saturday morning to park close to the track

Dio Vonti

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Get your shocks dailed Blue. Magnum has a top notch shock guy now. They could get your dailed in!!!!! Good luck

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
i know i know LOL for not doing shocks i put it down :D i will be down for a bit but when i am up i will have every thing i promise RUSTY i promise i know it hirts you to see me like this lol:D:D

747ink

Dan have you seen this problem? maybe you can tell us what's up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000