Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Heres another couple teasers...she is back at Magnum having the rear bed put back in and the floorboards mounted in...all have been Line-X'd.....The graphics are being applied to show love to UTVUndergorund and Magnum Off Road. SHe will be ready for the SSSS this weekend!!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
Heres another couple teasers...she is back at Magnum having the rear bed put back in and the floorboards mounted in...all have been Line-X'd.....The graphics are being applied to show love to UTVUndergorund and Magnum Off Road. SHe will be ready for the SSSS this weekend!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS BAD ASSSSSSSSSSSS , EXCELLENT JOB GUYS :D:D

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Dan, Great Job that thing is "BAD TO THE BONE", Joey way to pick SHOPS that are just TOPNOTCH. :D:D: Glad to see they are on this site as sponsors:D:D

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
All i can say is can someone come over here and help me with getting my jaw off the floor, after seeing these pics i cant seem to close it!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
congrats to joey , magnum and all the others for building an awesome looking family machine and by the way the underground stickers ur sporting are pretty sick and i want some , have fun at the ssss im gonna miss it this year but will be contacting you next week for a fatman xx shirt and hat :D:D

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I got to see Joey's new and improved Rhino last night at the show..... WOW. It is sick. The paint is bad azz..... I cant imagine how good it looks when you get it out in the sun. The tin work gives it that custom look.... It was very impressive....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SO I havent even had one trip ont he car yet but I am changing things up and still finishing things up getting it ready for Halloween in Glamis which will be its maiden voyage!

Today I installed some new seats that were custom made for my car by Beard. Beard Super T1 seats to be exact. They made these seats with Black Carbon Fiber Material and Black Vinyl with some of that super grip seat material like what is used on Motorcycle seats and Watercraft Seats. They finished it off with red piping and stitching. We were origionally going to go with suede in place of the standard vinyl but due to time constraints we went with vinyl which will be easier to clean anyway.

These bad boys are SUPER comfortable and they look awesome. The double shoulder strap set up is real nice, the head rest was tilted forward to clear my rear bracing that drops down. My PRP's tucked under it nice and tight but this set up is safer and cleaner. Beard did a phenomenal job. They are not cheap by anymeans but the quality of these seats shows that you do get what you pay for.

SUPER-T1

Beard also made me some custom to match Super - Kid Seats! These will get mounted tommorow or Wed. morning!

SUPER-KID SEAT

I also installed my Driver and Passenger Rugged Radios and man those things were wired up in 15 minutes! SUPER easy to do and I am not good when it comes to electrical. I love the Rugged Radio set up!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000