John Deere John Deere RSX 850i Long Travel Suspension System

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Our John Deere RSX 850i Long Travel Suspension System is now complete and should be arriving at dealers shortly. Here are a few shots of the system. The system is 100% bolt-on, and boasts almost 15" of wheel travel on all four (4) corners. FOX 2.0 racing shocks, Eibach coil springs, Summers Brothers 4340 axles, and steel braided lines come standard with the system. Full system specs and pricing will be available on our website shortly.

As always, please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions. Thanks!

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Nice.

Our John Deere RSX 850i Long Travel Suspension System is now complete and should be arriving at dealers shortly. Here are a few shots of the system. The system is 100% bolt-on, and boasts almost 15" of wheel travel on all four (4) corners. FOX 2.0 racing shocks, Eibach coil springs, Summers Brothers 4340 axles, and steel braided lines come standard with the system. Full system specs and pricing will be available on our website shortly.

As always, please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions. Thanks!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
I was hoping to see this car at the track last week. Is this car going to be out there soon or is it a play car. Looks AWESOME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000