July 4th Best in the West

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
All-Right Every-one its time for you to come on up:) This will be our 6th Annual Prime Rib B.B.Q. That RnLila and my-self will Host. The B.B.Q will be held on July 2nd. I will be slow smoking Prime Rib:D for every-one Bring a dish and drink if you please. This Area is one of the most magnificent part's of our Great Country. The Beauty will for certain make you relaxed. Its a high I can-not describe you have to experience it for your-self to know what I mean. We will ride our SxSs on July 1st and 3rd. With over 4000 miles:eek: of riding you will not be bored nor disappointed. We Own a private Camp-Ground here so instead of spending you hard worked for dollar's on Camp-fees. Spent it on fuel to just get here.:) We can accommodate 12-15 Rigs..The best part its on the house
We hope to see some old friend's and meet new friend's. That is what this is really all about:)

Here is what Barry had to say about last year's B.B.Q and Ride

Well guys, I hope the riding today was as much fun as we had Friday and Saturday! Did 35 miles Friday and about 20 Saturday. Tons of trails and just the right kind of snow- hard packed so no one got stuck (well, almost no one, Rick), but top 6 inches or so very soft. Sure was a lot of fun.

Now, as far as the rest of the weekend, WOW!!! Our campsite looked right out at Mt. Shasta- really spectacular. Under the trees, stayed nice and cool. And guys, Leo knows prime rib!!! Larry's smoked trout was right there in the same league as the smoked prime rib- just outstanding.

All in all, sorry some of you guys missed such a great time, but many thanks to Leo and Lila for their gracious hospitality. Patti and I had a great time.

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Hey every-one. Just thought I would start my Best in the West riding area.:) Many do not know. So I will get this going for all to enjoy The riding here in the Shasta Trinity Forest is un matched by any-place in the lower 48 State's. With over 4500 mile's of Trail's and Road's to ride your SxS or whatever off road ride you may have.:p Try and find a place that can even come close to that amount of off road adventure Why ride any-where else?:eek: I will post up Video's and Pic's though-out year in this Tread. Also all are welcome to come up and ride with us any-time:D

Top Way-Good Reasons..You may wanna check it out

# 1 No-Fees to Ride

# 2 No-Fees to Camp though-out The Shasta Forest or at my place.... state parks charge to camp there..

# 3 With-over 4500 miles of Trails and Roads...That's way-hard to beat "Bar None"

# 4 Only 15 Minutes off major Interstate I-5

# 5 Can-Ride UTV from Camp to Forest

# 6 Everything about a 15 Min drive from a-lotta Camp spots, store, bar, gas, stuff like that

# 7 Not a bunch of people up here...you get the feeling that you have this all to your-self

# 8 More to do here for the whole family than just Riding

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
"Oh I forgot to mention a few other things to do for Family Fun and Entertainment:) Lassen National Park only about an hour a way, Pacific Crest Trail for great Hiking about 15 Mins away, Mccloud River and Falls Right at Campground, Lake Mccloud 15 Mins away, Fishing, Water skiing , boating, jet Ski, Shopping, Horse Back Riding, River Rafting, to name a few thing to do for Family Fun and Entertainment...One more thing..Like that is not enough..This is True all right...every-thing about 15 Minute's Away
Hear is my Son Enjoying jet ski ride up the Mccloud River:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLvwFJaWgbs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mccloud River Jet Ski Run 9 Sep 2010 - Other - Tyrant1919[/ame]

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Watching that Video...Looks like I forgot to mention Canoeing to do for the Family Fun... as I think em up I post-up:D

Here is motosx Mike and I riding at Lassen...bout an hour drive from our place.:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYC1siAQ_T0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - beach leo lassen 1[/ame]

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Bruce, Jeff and my-self riding...right close by our place.:D

This is Really the last fronter in the West....For some reason...It has not been developed like every-where else....in fact the population has gotten smaller...
There is a lot of history up here...I have many good story's to share about:) "The Best in the West"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - RZR[/ame]

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
We have plans for the 4rth, but can you tell us more about where this is, for example how do we get there, how many miles from SOCAL.

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Thanks Leo, it sounds great and I want to do this area some day soon! I already have plans for the 4th Weekend! If things change I will give it a try;) I will make it up that way one of these days!
Right on ....Please do I would very much like to meet you:)....I also and its on my bucket list to go for one... of your Way-Good Ride's that you do:D

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Love the pics, please post more. In the future please post possible trip with lots of time 2 month so that we can plan such a long ride. 600 miles at 55 about 10 drive.

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
THIS YEAR LOOKS TO BE WAY-BIGGER THAN LAST:eek:....SO FAR THE LIST IS WAY-BIG:)...MAY-BE ITS TIME WE MAKE A LIST SO WE KNOW HOW MUCH PRIME-RIB WE NEED TO GET?>>>LOOKS LIKE SO FAR WE HAVE OVER A 100:DWILL SHOW UP!!!! AND THAT DOES NOT EVEN COUNT THE POLE DANCERS...OH-WELL I AM SURE WE WILL MAKE ROOM FOR-EM ALL:)

WE HAVE SOME REAL SUPRIZES THIS YEAR:eek:...THERE WILL BE MORE FAMILY FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT:)....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED... IF WE WERE YOU... WE WOULD NOT EVEN WASTE THE MONEY OR TIME... GOING ANY-WHERE ELSE ....ITS REALLY A NO-BRAINIER, CAUSE THERE IS MORE TO DO HERE FOR FAMILY FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.... THAN ANY-WHERE... WE ONLY CALL THIS..... THE BEST IN THE WEST, CAUSE THAT IS FACT:)...WE HAVE BEEN TO ALL THE OTHER PLACES AND THEY A GOOD, BUT THEY ARE NOT WAY-GOOD...BAR-NONE THIS IS.... THE BEST THE WEST HAS TO OFFER... WE GUARANTEE IT.:D

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Hi. Every-One:)...Our ride and prime-rib b.b.q is getting close:D..any-way Cisco said next year may-be make a ride up here:)..I just want to let all know...Here is your over in a year advance notice...To come up..and camp at our private park:)..This is by far the Best in the West...All are more than Welcome:)...My wifey and I would love to meet every-one...for life is to dang short and we dont live for-ever:eek:...Did some riding today still lots of snow...Yippie:)...We are looking forward...Well if you wanna ride any-time this year and need a place to camp...We are up to it any-time...Its on the house:) As always all are more than Welcome:)

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
One more thing...for all those that are going to Dune-Fest this year...If you need a rest...stop by..and rest:)...overnite..we are only 10 miles off I-5:D...Heck if you do stop by to rest..you prolly will not want to go to dune-fest, cause there is a-lot more here...than just sand...plus it wont cost you nothing...last year we paid 35 buxs just to get in to zoo-fest...than the camping was a lot also...I thought it was a rip-off... it for certain is a lot of hype:mad:...plus you really could not ride and feel safe there:eek:...save your money... have a better time...ride safely here...no sand rails here to get ran over and injured by...my-self I would not take my kids or grand-kids to zoo-fest,,,just for safety reasons...Any-way stop on by and stay, rest, fish, ski, ride over 4000 miles of trails and roads:).. I will be your host, cook, bartender and guild..no entry fees...no camping fees..try and get that at Zoo-Fest...Good Luck

Well we decided to stay here , cause of all the reasons stated above
We have seen to many this year get injured..at these kinda events...

Take the money you save if you decide to come here instead of Dune-fest and donate it to our finest

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
O.K here is about an 11 month notice. Will do-it again in 2012.:) Any-why we all had a great time. The highest we could get up the mountain was almost 6000' and we had to work at that. The weather was great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000