King of the Hammers Roll Call

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK so I have spoken to the almighty Charlene at UTVWeekly and King Of The Hammers. Charlene informed me there are 10 UTV's registered for the event. She also told me to tell all of you reading this who are on the bubble to enter this amazing race to suck it up and SIGN UP! The course although challenging is nothing a stock or desert built UTV cannot compete and be competive on. They decided after last years race that if they made the course a bit less challenging that they might get more vehicles out. Charlene said the course is nothing that she wouldnt feel comfortable driving a stock vehicle through. So all of you debating registering DO IT!! $5K PURSE! Amazing coverage in magazines, in videos, and online for you and your sponsors. And the sooner you sign up the better becuase then you can enjoy all of the perks of being recognized as a driver int his amazing event!!

So come on guys, nut up and RACE The King Of The Hammers!

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
My list of things to do is actually getting longer instead of shorter, That's F-ed up! Nothing new for us. Can't wait to hit the lakebed!

BSJX

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000